Chapter 1 ✔✔

"Society taught me that no matter what size i am, i will never be good enough. I'll always be too skinny, too fat, too short, too tall... Too this, too that."
-Dr. Seuss
___________________________

Flash back: 2 years ago
"Did you really think i liked you? You were just a game to me and you fell for it. You're just an ugly fat nerd. Why don't you just go dig a hole and die in it" Brandon said laughing

I looked around and everyone was laughing at me. I didn't even reply to Brandon, i just up and left the hell i was in and never looked back.

-end of flash back-

I was brought back by Jackie knocking on my door. I replied with a small come in.

"Hey, are you all set to go?" she asked me

"Yeah. Come on lets go" i smirk at her and head out if my room

"This year better be good and intresting. If it's not I'm bringing hell back" Jackie said to which i chuckled

"Ohh trust me, it sure will" i say while smirking

"You sure about this?" Jackie asked

"Do you have to ask me twice? Of course i am. Now let's go" i say while locking the door behind us and walking towards my Ferrari.

School was about a twenty minute drive and a thirty minute walk.

As we got to school and looked for a parking space everyone who was outside started gawking at my car. Meaning it was more of the boys gawking and looking like they just got candy stolen from them. While the girls just wondered who the new people are.

We finally found a spot so i parked turned off my car and turned to Jackie while smirking.

"Of someone gives you hell today or any other day just let me know and I'll take care of it." i tell her and she nods before we get out of the car. Catching everyone's attention.

I was sporting a black tank top with my leather jacket, black jeans and black combat boots.

Jackie had the exact same thing except that her tank top was white and she was wearing her black vans.

We both make our way towards the office to grab out schedule and locker combination when i start hearing people gossiping about us already.

Some guys saying "i would tap that" or "damn they are fine"

Some girls jealous and some girls happy that the school had new kids.

One girl then decides to make a comment about us being sluts. That gets me mad, i grab the girl by her neck and say

"Darling, now why don't we get one thing clear. You say that about us again and i won't hesitate on killing you and your pathetic family. You don't want to mess with me" i smirk at her

She then laughs not taking me seriously and says " my dad owns this school honey, i can get you out of here with just a snap of my fingers"

I laugh and punch her in the stomach making her scream out in pain and fall to the ground. I bend down and lift her chin up then say "like i said you don't want to mess with me. And i ain't scared of your old man. Heck for all it's worth i can just pay him and make him my bitch darling. Now get that though that brain of yours if you find it."

I get up and walk to where Jackie is waiting. When i notice she already has our schedules in her hands and she has this look on her face almost as if she's proud of me. Now let me tell you, Jackie is my friend and I'd do anything to see her and Martha happy.

"Well I'll be damned, great first impression" she says with a smirk

"You know i have a temper" i laugh

Just like that the bell of hell has to ring. Letting us know we have 5 minutes to get to class

"I'll see you after class" she tells me and walks away

I then turn only to bump into someone

"Sorry" they say

I take a deep breath and say "it's alright"

(now i know what you are thinking. "I thought she was going to snap at him" well i'm not so suck it the f*** up dears)

l looked up to see a green eye ,black hair, handsome guy.

He holds his right hand out for me to shake. So i take his hand and shake it.

"Seth" he tells me

I smirk and reply " Elliot" and let go if his hand.

"What class do you have?" he askes

I look at my schedule and tell him "History with Mr.Jackson"

"Great. Same here. Shall we go?" he tells me and i nod to him before following him to class.

We got to class on time (bummer). I took a seat and began taking notes down.

Class was going great until a moron in back of me decided it was okay to bug me.

"Hey sweetie, wanna have a quicky?" he asks

I turn around to face him and give him my best innocent smile before saying.

"I don't do walking STD'S" then grab him by the collar and punch him. These people like to test me.

The teacher decides to laugh and tells me "you new kid, introduce yourself"

I smirk and turn around before my eyes land on Brandon who has a smirk of his own.

"The name's Elliot"

Brandon and the rest of the class look surprised before Brandon says

"As in Elliot the nerd?"

"In flesh. Now if you would excuse me, I'll be on my way out." i smirk, pick up my things and leave. The teacher didn't even try to stop me so i made my way to the field to smoke a cigarette.

_______________________________

Edited: March 4, 2017
Word count:996