Chapter 27✔✔

"Fear does not prevent death, it prevents life."
- NAGUIB MAHFOUZ
_______________________

Elliot's pov

One week. That's how long it has been since I killed someone. I wish I can say I felt sorry for him but I don't. He was a bad man. He was feared. He was ruthless. Now he's just dead.

Exactly one week since I left Miami and came back home. Three days since I have been to school. Two days since I have seen Aiden. And one day until prom.

I missed a lot just for missing a day of school. Brandon actually doesn't talk to me. Jessica is still stupid. Jackie and Seth are happy. Martha doesn't have to worry about paying the house. Me, well I have to worry about attending the stupid dance.

I already have a dress and heels. Jackie took me shopping once i landed back in LA. Everyone is getting excited for graduation. Instead on going to college, Elijah has told me he plans on opening a new business. He wants me to be a proud owner of my own company. He bought the building for me already. I guess you can say that I will be my own boss.

I plan on removing most of my old tattoos. I want to leave some things behind. Getting justice for Nate made me feel relieved. I feel happier now. More than I was before.

Micah is happy too. He found someone. Someone who actually makes him happy. I'm glad he did. Miguel is planning on proposing to Jackie. Seth and August finally told everyone about their sexuality and everyone was and is proud of them.

I smile at how things are turning out. I get up and go downstairs to greet Jackie and Martha.

"Hello" I smile at them and sit down on the couch.

"Ahh, Elliot, want to join us in watching reruns of Friends?" Martha asks

"Absolutely" I laugh and make myself comfortable.

"By the way, tomorrow we get up early" Jackie said

"Yes ma'am" I reply with a chuckle

Jackie shakes her head and turns back to the tv with Martha laughs and goes to make more popcorn. I smile at her and then turn to the tv.

I can get used to this.
_______________________

Sorry for the short chapters. I'm working on the prom and graduation ones right now. Just three more chapters until this story is done.

If you guys have any questions. Comment down below. I'll be doing a Q/A for you all. So ask away.

Stay safe! -Valerie

_______

Edited:March 16, 2017
Word count: 432