Zulu

A/N: And here is the finale. I hope you guys enjoy it. Sepanx na me 😭

She's been walking back and forth for the past ten minutes. She's soon to go inside the car, that's about to take her to a new chapter in her life. The car that will open new doors for her. The car that will give her a new purpose. The car that will lead her to the inevitable.

"Kalma girl," Cole laughs, as she sees her best friend in a panicked state.

Maine looks towards her, and Cole's expression changes into that of worry, as she sees Maine's eyes brimming with tears.

"Hala, huy, Maine. Bakit ka naiiyak?"

With that question, she rushes towards Cole's direction, hugs her and buries her face on her shoulder.

"Girl, ano ba, naka tube dress ako. Nababasa 'yong balikat ko...yuck!" Cole expresses in disgust, adding humor to try and comfort Maine.

"Kainis ka. 'Yong sarili mo talaga ang inaalala mo. Di ka man lang naconcern sa make-up ko," Maine pouts whilst she hits Cole lightly on the arm.

Maine walks over to the counter and pulls a few tissues from the box. She strolls back to Cole and starts to wipe her tears and the tears that were left on Cole's shoulder.

"Maine, natatakot ka noh?" Cole queries, placing both of her palms on Maine's shoulders.

"Masyado bang halata?"

"Ay, girl, hindi. Hinding hind," she irks.

They both start to laugh at each other. Cole pulls her best friend into a tight hug. Soon enough, they were both crying, shoulders hitching as they both tried to catch their breaths.

"Girl, 'wag ka nang matakot," Cole comforts, unwrapping her arms from Maine.

"Eh, kasi naman. Paano kung marealise niya that I'm too much baggage? Paano kung bigla siyang tumakbo habang naglalakad na ako? Hindi ko yata kaya 'yon, Cole. I won't be able to handle if he runs away. Hindi ko kakayanin kung biglang pagbukas ng pintuan, wala siya sa dulo ng altar. Tapos lahat ng bisita, nakatitig lang sa'kin, naaawa...kasi iniwan ako ng mapapangasawa ko. Cole, hindi ko kaya!"

"GIRL OA MO! You're over thinking everything!"

"How can I not? Marami nang nangiwan sa akin, Cole. Shocks, mga magulang ko nga eh, nawala na. Paano pa si Richard?"

*knock* *knock*

Both Cole and Maine's heads turn to the direction of the doors.

"Hello?" a muffled voice called out.

"Sino 'yan?" Maine asked.

"Babe, it's me."

That sent Maine's heart rate; up.

"Love?" she queries as she opened the door slightly, careful not to show any part of herself to him. She reaches out for his hand, and he is quick to grab hold of it. "Anong ginagawa mo dito? Ayaw mo na ba? Richard, pagisipan mo naman muna ng mabuti bago ka mag back-out. Don't do this to me pl-"