Closing Statement

Wow, I still can't believe that we've actually finished FAD. Naaalala ko pa noong bago-bago pa lang ang FAD, then all of a sudden, bigla na lang dumami ng dumami 'yong reads. Sobra sobrang salamat talaga sa inyo for reading and sharing FAD. I wanna let you guys in on a few explanations on the story, just because I like explaining myself (yeah, that doesn't make any sense to me either). You totally don't have to read it, and if you decide not to; I would just like to thank you once again. Paulit-ulit na ako, but seriously, I just can't thank you guys enough. God bless you and I hope to see you in RST and any upcoming stories that I may have.

• Originally, Maine's mom should've been alive. Her issue as to why she was rebelling was going to be because she wasn't getting enough attention from both of her parents. However, I found that there would've been more depth in Maine's character if she had a more mature issue with regards to her father.

• Maine was supposed to be the one who hurt Richard, not the other way around. May eksena sanang: "Tapatin mo ako, are you entertaining me dahil alam mong hindi magiging pabor ang ama mo? Just so you can get his attention?"

• Maine had more friends in the original plan, she had a whole barkada. A barkada who only hung out with her because she's the president's daughter. They were going to leave her kapag nalaman na nila na may kaso si Mr. Mendoza. At the same time, magkakaroon ng conflict sina Maine and Richard (hence the previous point), tapos dun na makikidnap si Maine. Saklap yata masyado nun.

• Wala sanang reconcillation between Maine and Mr. Mendoza...but I figured that I was just going to be too cruel if I did that.

• FAD was supposed to have a sequel. Now, before you go on and ask kung bakit ayaw kong ituloy, let me just say that I am still open about doing it. However, the reason why I am so skeptical about pushing through, is because hindi ko alam kung magugustuhan niyo 'yong "current plan" ko for it. And also, I would like to focus more on RST and my new upcoming story.

• I found it kinda stupid the way that I titled the chapters. If you still haven't noticed, it went from A-Z. Meaning, that I only had the capacity to do that many chapters (yeah, I could've found a loophole...but still, you get my point). Plus, it really restricted me from ending the story early or wanting the story to go on for longer. So, I will definitely remember, never to do that again...unless I really needed to.

• Towards the end of writing this, I had a huge writer's block/lost inspiration. Gusto ko na sanang tapusin 'yong story by the Sierra chapter 'cause I felt that I was just writing a whole load of filler chapters after that (you probably noticed that too). But I gotta say, it was great that I didn't end it too early because it really challenged my capabilities as a writer and I was able to develop the characters a little bit more.

• When I was still planning this story, I had an introduction and a conclusion - nothing much in between. Further explains my struggles. If only I can be patient with myself and write the whole book first before starting to publish it...but nooooo.

• I wish that I played around with the rebel Maine prompt a bit more. I noticed that I only kind of showed her to be a rebel in one chapter. Sayang!

• I just realised, Cole is such a criminal. She knew people who could forge passports/has forged a passport herself. AHAHAHAHA!

Thank you for putting up with these. Kailangan ko lang talagang ilabas ang lahat ng ito. And once again...salamat. Salamat sa inyo. Salamat sa suporta. Salamat sa lahat ng comments (nababasa ko silang lahat and they mean so much to me). Salamat sa lahat-lahat. God bless you all!

If you'd like to read more from me, go on ahead and visit my page to view my current works. Thank you in advance.