Introduction

Let me introduce to you the Trinity High's social ladder. Let's build our way up.

10. The Nerds, the only people who actually come to school for education.

9. The Pervs, these guys steal the girls underwear from the locker room. They are always itching to get into someone's pants.

8. Potheads, the kids who sell pot in the school football field before school starts. They're some of the nicest people Trinity High has.

7. The teacher pets, they are loved by the faculty and hated by the student body. They will kiss the teacher's ass if it means a little "bump" in their grade.

6. The GGs, the gossip guys, they run the school newspaper,and they spill everyone's secrets. You don't want to get on their wrong side, or they will find out your deepest secrets. By next school day everyone will know your sacred truth either through social media.

5. The Band Wannabes, they are either playing with drumsticks or humming songs in class. They play at school dances, and most of them have scholarships for music universities. They are heartbreakers to all their little groupies and obviously aren't the relationship type.

4. The Black Diamonds, the seniors who are believed to be gang members outside of school lead by Kiah King, who is currently expelled and closed off to feelings.

3. The Class Clowns, we all have them in our classes. The kids who love to make the class laugh. One kid, Jacob almost got expelled for putting super glue to Mr. Ronald's chair. It was the funniest thing to ever happen at Trinity. They now socialize with the populars, the jocks and cheerleaders.

2. The cheerleaders, the snobby girls who  step on everyone to make themselves better and are lead by Crystal Knight. They break dress code frequently, but they get away with it because they can.

1. Ladies and gentlemen the best group of all....Can I get a drumroll? May I present to you? the JOCKS. The champs who think they run the school because they won a few games, and they spend their free time crushing into people and playing with a ball.

***

Hey guys, I hope you continue with the book. Read on to find more. Until next time loves