Chapter 12

Sometimes, You Have To Give Someone A Taste Of Their Own Medicine Part 1

I looked into his eyes, showing seriousness.

Good girls could be bad.

"Come on." I inisisted as I grabbed his hand and gestured for us to leave the table.

He threw a few 20 dollar bills at the table, more than enough to cover the dinner we ordered and the tip.

He called John, the driver, and in minutes, John arrived, swiftly pulling up to the restaurant.

"We need to go to Kiah's house. Fast." I commanded sitting in the seat and buckling it.

"That doesn't seem like the best idea, kids. Did the date go too well?" John said casually looking to the backseat, giving looking at us suspiciously with a deep chuckle.

"It went fine, but I'm not going home with him to hook up with him, John. If that's what you were referring to." I said bluntly.

"As much as that would be very interesting," I stopped giving a glance at Kiah, "I am trying to win a bet."

"A bet?" He questioned.

"Yes, a bet. One I intend to win." I said.

"May I ask the context of this bet?" John asked.

"We'd rather you not." We said in agreement as we looked to each other. The car drifted off into silence and the tension of arriving to his house quickly filled my body. Kiah couldn't win this bet.

As we arrived to Kiah's house, John unlocked the doors with a swift click. He handed Kiah the keys and headed into the house while Kiah and I headed into the car garage.

He pressed a button on his key chain that signaled a white garage cover to open, which unveiled a car garage filled 7 expensive cars. I could probably pay all my college tuition for the next eight years with one car.

"So which car should we take?" Kiah asked as I shrugged, choked up from the cars while Kiah was unfazed.

Sure, I'd see them on commercials, but I'd never seen cars like this in real life.

"Ok, I'll decide since you are busy drooling over my cars." He said with a smile as he opened the car door and got into the car, getting into the driver's seat.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming. Don't get your panties in a bunch !" I said with a smile.

"Switch seats with me." I stated before he looked at me for a second then he unlocked the door and got out of the driver's seat.

"Why do you want to be in the driver's seat?" He questioned as I took his seat.

"I'm gonna show you that a good girl can be bad." I said with a devilish smile.

"Do you even have your driver's license with you?" I simply shook my head as I pushed on the gas even more, seeing the speedometer on the car increase intensely.

"Well, this should be funny." Kiah said.

***

We drove up to Target with Kiah laughing.

"Wow! Late night shopping, what a scandal. Let me guess, you are being a bad girl by breaking your 9:00 bedtime." Kiah said.

"Shut up and stay in the car." I said.

I rushed into Target. I grabbed what I needed. I was going to need a lot if I was going to be able to pull this off.

I returned to the car, hauling 3 bags full of toilet paper.

"Either you're gonna pop a few laxatives to lose a few pounds or you're going to tp a house." Kiah said chuckling.

"What do you think?" I said with an attitude.

"I personally think the first one, but by the look on your face I'm guessing I'm wrong." Kiah said.

"Ha ha, very funny, but I'm going to tp Crystal's house." I said.

"Do you even know where she lives?" Kiah asked, and I shrugged, showing uncertainty.

"No." I chuckled. Maybe, I had not thought this through, but hey, the best plans weren't plans at all. They were unthought out ideas.

"Good thing I do. She has parties every weekend. I think everyone by now knows where she lives." He said with a smirk.

"Well, except you because you don't go to parties." He said with a playful glare.

"I thought we were over that by now. I already told you, I'm a nerd, and I care about my grades. Therefore, I thought my weekends were better spent studying." I stated.

"Whatever, prude." He said with a chuckle.

"I bet you won't be saying that in 20 minutes." He shook his head with a smile.

He directed me to Crystal's house. She lived on the rich side of town, which was no surprise. She acted like a stuck up brat, and living there kinda of explained why. She had everything handed to her, and yet she still felt like she had take from others. She stole one of the many things money can't buy, self-esteem.

"Ok, park here. We need to make sure the car is a safe enough distance from the house, so they don't figure out it was us." Kiah said.

***
Hey, guys. Long time, no see. I've missed you guys. I'm sorry for the long break. I'm back for good, and guess whatttt????? I'm trying starting an updating schedule. Every 2 weeks, I think will update, but I will update sooner because this chapter is in parts. And this is UNEDITED. I just wanted to get something out for you guys. I hope you guys still like it. And it's good to be back guys.