"I'll be sure to show you a good time."

Camila sighed as Dinah lead her into a private room. Her best friend had been wanting Camila to get out for a while now, and for Dinah, a strip club was the obvious choice. Hot women, good booze, and lots of potential to bring someone home at the end of the night.

The brunette woman sighed and took a seat. "I can't believe you convinced me to do this, Dinah."

Dinah just smirked, "just enjoy the show, Mila," she said and walked out to track down the woman Camila had her eyes on since they walked in.

Camila took a sip of her drink and just waited. She couldn't believe she agreed to this. She'd been to strip clubs before, but she was always that person in the corner who watched from afar. And there was a reason for it. A somewhat large reason.

Lauren was standing at the bar when a younger woman approached her asking her to perform a private dance on her friend. She shrugged her shoulders and took the money. "Put the lucky girl in room 3."

She went into the back to freshen up. Lauren quickly changed into a skimpy outfit, one that showed off her tits and ass. She slipped her heels back on and made her way into the room. She slowly opened the door and walked in, letting it shut behind her. She walked up to the woman who was sitting in a chair facing away from her. Lauren brought her hands to her shoulders and leaned forward, running them down the woman's chest. "I see you're waiting for your private dancer." Lauren husked into the woman's ear.

Camila was still slightly peeved that Dinah had done this. She wasn't one for lap dances. She wasn't exactly a fan of being aroused in public. She heard the door open and close, then the clicking of heels of whoever was about to give her a private lap dance. Knowing of the other woman's presence in the room didn't stop her from jumping slightly as the stripper touched her shoulders. She took in a deep breath and nodded. "Uh... yeah... I am. And you must be her," she felt goose bumps cover her body when the woman's breath touched her ear.

Lauren chuckled some at how nervous the woman sounded. "Good guess," she said as she ran her hands back up the woman's front, resting them on her shoulders again. Lauren kept one hand on the woman's shoulder as she walked around so she was face to face with the stranger. She smirked at the dark haired woman before leaning forward and placing her hands on her upper thighs.

"My name is Lauren and I will be taking care of you tonight," she said seductively as she bit on her lower lip, eyeing the smaller woman. Lauren couldn't deny her physical attraction to the young looking brunette in front of her. She ran her hands from the top of the woman's thighs down to her knees before turning around so her ass was in the woman's view.

Camila nodded when the stripper said her name. Lauren...it was a beautiful name. Simple, but it fit her. Raven hair and supple lips. Oh, those lips. Camila closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to stop herself from getting too worked up before anything even starts.

"I'm Camila. It's, uh... nice to meet you." She held her breath when Lauren's hands moved down to her thighs. She was thankful when the woman turned around; but then again, now Lauren's ass was in clear view. She had a really good ass. The reason Camila was nervous was because she didn't want anyone, other than her close friends and family, to know about her...condition. It made her uncomfortable to be in places like this. She was getting turned on, but, thankfully, her expensive compression shorts were doing a great job at containing her arousal. "So... I've never done this before," she said, a slight blush appearing. "I... just know about the no touching rule. Is there anything else?"

Lauren raised her eyebrows at the woman. Normally the customers didn't care to share their name. Lauren smirked to herself before she did anything. It was clear to her, before the woman even mentions it, that Camila had never done anything like this before. "Well I'll be sure to show you a good time." Lauren spoke huskily as she bent over at the waist, sticking her ass even further in Camila's view. She reached back to grab the woman's hands and put them on her ass. "The no touching rule doesn't exist with me..."