"Did I do that to you?"

AN: Hi-ho hi-ho it's off to work we go.

Lauren was curled into Camila's side. They hadn't seen much of each other lately because Lauren had final exams and work, so they decided to spend a relaxing weekend together once Lauren was done with school.

Camila knew that her girlfriend was stressed out. She wanted to make the woman feel better, but she wasn't sure how she could. She figured that just spending time with Lauren would help, so they were watching some movie that Camila had chosen, but Lauren's mind had trailed away from the plot long ago.

The woman had a million questions she wanted to ask Camila, but she didn't want her girlfriend to think she was weird or trying to get too personal. Lauren adjusted some and once she got comfortable, she decided just to blurt out her first question, "What's it like having a penis?" Lauren was curious...she has always wondered so many things about penises, but never really had anyone that she could ask.

Camila smiled softly when Lauren curled into her some more. Her attention was taken from the movie when Lauren suddenly spoke. "Um... well, it... uh... sucks... sometimes. Why do you ask? Thinking of converting?" She joked as she rubbed her hand lovingly on her girlfriend's side.

The student smiled at Camila's response. She could tell that her girlfriend was caught off guard by the question. She giggled a little. "No. Not thinking of converting. Just curious." Lauren said as she kissed her girlfriend's jawline.

Camila laughed softly. "Okay, babe. If you say so." 

"Does getting an erection hurt?" Lauren asked vaguely. "Like when you have tight jeans on, or even when you're naked." Lauren asked, genuinely curious.

The younger woman turned her head to look at Lauren and shrugged. "Sometimes it hurts... but not a painful hurt. It's just uncomfortable, especially when you're wearing tight jeans. When you're naked... well... it's not as uncomfortable. Why are you asking me this?" She found it slightly curious why Lauren was asking these things. "What does it feel like having a vagina?" She countered.

Lauren shrugged back, "I don't know. Just things I have been wondering." Lauren said innocently. She wanted to know more about it. "It doesn't feel like anything because I don't have something constantly dangling between my legs." Lauren countered as she chuckled.

"Does it hurt when you run?" Lauren asked. "Also, is it true that like you get turned on at really random times for no reason...because that would suck. Your arousal is harder to hide." Lauren stated.

Camila shook her head. "No, it doesn't hurt when I run... I wear my compression shorts. It kind of... keeps everything in place so I can wear tight clothes and not have my dick stuck to my thigh, I guess..." She was surprised by all the questions, but entertaining them nonetheless, "Well... I've learned to control it, I guess... I just ignore it until I get home. It usually doesn't show with the compression shorts."

Lauren forgot about Camila's compression shorts because her girlfriend rarely wore them around her, unless they were going out somewhere. "I always thought that penises kind of had a mind of their own...like see something attractive, get hard. So it's not like that?" She kissed Camila's cheek and pulled back smirking some. "What did it feel like the night that we first met..." Lauren asked. She really wanted to know, but she also had other ideas in mind.

The artist couldn't help but laugh at the assumption. "It doesn't just happen like that. Well, I guess sometimes it does, but not usually. And to be fair, you were kind of rubbing up against me... so yeah, I got really turned on." She chuckled. "Having you grinding on me like that felt so good. I needed to get out of the room before I blew a load in my pants." She didn't know where this conversation was going, but she was curious to find out.