"I like this side of you."

AN: Why can't we be friends?

Lauren was excited. Tonight was the night that she had planned on asking Camila to be her girlfriend again. It had been just over a month since the woman had moved to Texas to be with her, and that itself said something. Lauren knew she didn't want to be without Camila any longer. Camila was still at work, and Lauren was supposed to be, but she got the day off of work, and convinced another intern to take her spot of being on call for the night. She needed everything to be perfect. Lauren was in Camila's house, sitting on the couch waiting for the woman to come home. She knew that Camila would be surprised that she was there.

Camila had finally gotten off of work. She was exhausted. Once she got in her car, all she wanted to do was sleep. She knew that the first thing that she was going to do was collapse on the couch and take a nap.

A few minutes passed before she pulled into the driveway of her house. She turned the car off and groaned when she got out. She walked up to the front door and yawning and put her key in the lock, turning it, and walking inside.

Lauren heard the key in the door. She smiled to herself as she stood up and headed toward the door. Once she saw it open she spoke, so Camila wouldn't be terrified by just seeing someone there.

"Hey, babe." Lauren said softly. She walked over to the woman smiling and wrapped her in a hug. "You look tired." Lauren stated as she gave Camila a kiss.

Camila jumped slightly when she heard the voice. She looked over and saw Lauren walking towards her. She smiled softly. She wrapped her arms around Lauren. "Hey." She pulled away from the kiss.

"I hope you aren't too tired to go out with me tonight?" Lauren asked smiling.

Out? Camila sighed internally...all she wanted to do was sleep. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

Lauren smiled at the woman. "I was...I can go back if you would like me to." Lauren said sassily. "That is if you don't want to go on a date with me." She teased. It was rare that Lauren had a full day off, so she knew that Camila would be excited, just a little shocked at first.

Camila shook her head and rolled her eyes, "You're such an ass. I would love to go on a date with you." She kissed her softly. "Give me... 30 minutes. 30 minutes and I'm all yours, okay?"

"Please. Take the time to get ready...you smell like the gym. Old, sweaty people." Lauren poked a little fun at Camila before giving her a kiss.

The younger woman quickly walked down the hallway and into her room to grab some clothes before heading into the bathroom to shower. She was happy that she got to spend some time with Lauren. She just hoped that they wouldn't be interrupted again... Their last date didn't go well. Well, the ending was fine... She sighed and hurried up to shower.

Lauren giggled as Camila ran off in a hurry. She knew that the woman was excited. She quickly walked outside to the truck to make sure she had everything. She opened the back of the truck and looked inside. Everything was there.

She smiled to herself before walking back inside. She went over to the bathroom door. She heard the shower shut off. She gently opened the door a crack and smiled as she saw Camila's reflection in the mirror. "You certainly smell cleaner." Lauren teased. She shut the door and went into Camila's bedroom to grab a sweater.

Camila rolled her eyes and dried herself off. "You're still an ass!" She called out as she got ready. It didn't take her long. It never really did. Once her clothes were on and her hair was done, and her make up as well, she walked out of the bathroom and walked over to Lauren.