"What did you want to ask?"

AN: Hola.

Camila was finally released from the hospital. But she was in pain. Lauren must've hit every single bump possible on the way to back her house. She was thankful when they finally pulled into the driveway. "Thank God..." she whimpered.

Lauren felt bad that she was hitting all of the bumps, but the roads in Camila's neighborhood sucked. She pulled into the driveway and shut off her truck. She climbed out and quickly walked around to the other side, opening Camila's door and helping her out. She reached in and grabbed the woman's bag before she shut the door and walked hand in hand with Camila to the house.

"How are you feeling?" Lauren asked. She was still in her scrubs because she just got off of work. They timed Camila's discharge so they would be leaving at the same time.

Camila was glad that her girlfriend helped her out of the truck. She took a deep breath and stepped into the house. "I'm hurting... Everywhere..." She really wanted a shower. She took off her jacket and hung it up.

Lauren opened the door for Camila. She closed it behind them and locked it. She set the bag down by the couch as she helped Camila get her jacket off. "I know. I've got your meds in my bag, baby. You have to eat something with it though. So let me cook you up something really quick." Lauren said as she slipped off her shoes before helping Camila on to the couch. 

Camila walked over to the couch and sat down carefully. Her laptop was on the coffee table, "You know, when you called I was looking at the culinary school about an hour away from here? I was filling out my information when you called... I was gonna surprise you. So... surprise."

"Really?" Lauren said surprised. "I didn't think you would actually consider it." She smiled. She walked into the bedroom and got her laptop out. "Here, you can use my computer while I put yours on the charger."

Camila smiled. "Yeah, really..." She watched as her girlfriend went into her bedroom. She decided that she could probably lay down because sitting was painful. She stood up and sat down on the recliner, leaning back and sighing comfortably. She looked at her girlfriend as she handed her the laptop. She chuckled. "But yeah, I want to do it. I've been thinking and... It would be good for me, and you, if I go. I could do something good with my life."

Lauren smiled. "That's great, babe!" She leaned down to give her girlfriend a kiss. She sat down on the arm of the chair and ran her fingers through Camila's hair.

"Anything in particular you want to eat?" Lauren asked. She stood up and got Camila's bag of clothes as she discarded them into the laundry room. "If you want your meds you need to eat."

Camila smiled and shrugged. "Something light... soup maybe." She frowned when she saw Lauren putting her clothes in the laundry room. "Lo... I'll do that later. You don't need to do that." She turned the computer on and leaned back so she was comfortable.

Lauren shrugged, "I'm doing it anyway. I have three days worth of scrubs that I need to wash, too." She said. Lauren went into the kitchen and grabbed a can of soup before putting it in the pot and turning on the stove. 

"Hey, can you come here for a sec?" Camila was thankful that the woman was doing so much for her... and she needed to let her girlfriend know this.

The older woman walked over to Camila and sat on the arm of the chair once more. "What's up, babe?" Lauren said as she leaned down and kissed the top of Camila's head.

Camila looked up at Lauren and wrapped an arm around her waist. "I love you." She said simply. "And... thank you. For everything... I know that I've been an asshole. I know that you tell me to not do this but... I didn't deserve the 2nd chance. And you gave it to me anyway. And... I'm thankful for that." She ran her fingers up and down her side.