"So, how do you like Texas so far?"

Camila didn't like moving away from New York City but she had to. She wanted to be with Lauren and this was step one in doing so. She had just finished moving the last box into the house and collapsed on the couch. She was exhausted.

The house was pretty small, but she was the only one living in it. She had managed to find a stable job at the local gym. She groaned as her body relaxed into the sofa. She remembered why she hated moving. It wasn't packing up and leaving all of her friends. It was packing up to unpack at the new house. It sucked and she really hated it. She whined. "I hate this..." She mumbled into the cushions.

Lauren had worked a 12-hour, overnight shift at the hospital. She really wanted to help Camila move into her new place, but she just couldn't get the time off of work. Lauren had just gotten off of work and was driving over to Camila's. She was exhausted but she wanted to see Camila and the new place. She parked her car in the drive way and walked up the steps. She hadn't changed out of her work outfit yet. She walked in and saw Camila lying on the couch. "Looks like you're working hard." Lauren joked.

The artist grunted when she heard the voice. "Shut up... It hurts. Everything hurts. I'm in shape again but..." She sighed, "this is too much." She closed her eyes and sighed. "Come cuddle..." She looked up and smirked at Lauren's outfit. "I'll never get used to you in that outfit... it's so sexy. Fits you perfectly." She sighed, "I'm so tired I can't even flirt right."

Lauren smiled at the woman. "It was just a few measly boxes.." Lauren joked. She knew that Camila had a lot of stuff she needed to move...since she was going to be in Texas permanently. "You could have saved yourself some trouble if you would have just moved in with me." Lauren said seriously

She knew why Camila got her own house...and it was because of her, because she wanted to get back together slowly. Lauren laughed at Camila's attempt to flirt. "And I'm not sure how scrubs can be sexy, but thanks." She made her way over to the couch and laid down directly on top of Camila.

Camila glared at her. "It was not just a few measly boxes! This damn couch weighs a ton and the damn neighbor was an old guy who had to take a break every five steps." She sighed when the woman laid down on top of her. She hummed. "Scrubs are sexy. At least I think so." She reached over and grabbed Lauren's hands the best she could considering she was on her stomach. She was glad that Lauren was light.

Lauren giggled on top of Camila. It was nice to be back with the woman like this. "You won't think scrubs are sexy when you find out I have to change out of them 4 times in a shift because of the patients." Lauren said. She didn't give too much detail and wouldn't unless Camila asked. She had missed the moments that they would have together. It was always just so fun and laid back. Lauren sat up and pulled Camila with her.

Camila laughed. "Still, they're pretty sexy." She sat up and decided to sit down correctly on the couch. She couldn't help but curl into Lauren. She missed the closeness.

Lauren chuckled, "If you say so." She wrapped an arm around Camila and held her close. She kissed the woman's forehead. 

"So how do you like Texas so far?" Lauren asked.

"It's... hot," Camila said. She wasn't a fan but she knew that she'd grow to like it. Especially with Lauren there.

"It is hot, but you know what that means..." Lauren said wiggling her eyebrows at Camila, "You get to see me in less clothes more often." She stuck her tongue out jokingly. Lauren ran her hand down Camila's arm in a comforting manner.

Camila nodded. "Yeah. But it didn't matter because we were naked half of the time in New York anyway." She laughed. 

Lauren laughed out loud, "We were. That's for sure." She said as she squeezed Camila tightly. 

"Anyway... how was work? Anything interesting happen?" Camila yawned and stretched, trying to loosen up the muscles.

"Work was good. Busy. I got to help one of the surgeons remove a gallbladder today. So that was fun." Lauren smiled. She loved her job and all of the surgeries she got to watch and be a part of.

She relaxed against Lauren and closed her eyes. "That sounds...fun... and disgusting." She cringed and shook her head. "Lauren... we're okay, right?"

"It was a blast, but not the most exciting one I've done so far." She listened as Camila's voice suddenly went to serious. "Yeah. Why wouldn't we be?" Lauren questioned.

Camila frowned, "I mean... I guess I'm just kind of worried about us. I know we're in a good place but... am I doing okay?"

"You're doing fine, babe." She didn't mean to call Camila that, but it felt right to her. "It's a work in progress, but everything is fine." She leaned down and kissed Camila softly. "Have you eaten yet?" She inquired.

Camila sighed. She needed to get Lauren's trust back. "Yeah... I ate. I had one of those salads from the restaurant a few blocks from here a few hours ago." She knew that Lauren was concerned about her eating habits, but they had gotten a little better. She still felt sick every once and a while, but she pushed it down. She wanted to make Lauren happy.

Lauren nodded. "Okay." She said. She trusted Camila...she had to. It was taking a lot for Lauren to open up again, but she was definitely getting there. She wanted to be with Camila again so badly. 

"Do you want to go out with me?" Camila asked softly, "I mean, as friends or... whatever."

The intern smiled when Camila asked her out...she pecked Camila's cheek and pulled her closely. "I would love to go out with you...as friends or whatever..." Lauren mimicked Camila, "but I would prefer if it was a date or something.." She teased the woman.

Camila smiled. "Okay. A date it is then. And don't mock me. I was being... respectful." She wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist and sighed.

Lauren smiled at Camila. "I know. Just don't be afraid to ask me on a date...I mean, how else will we get back to being together if we don't go out on dates." Lauren reasoned. She cuddled closer when Camila wrapped her arms around her. S

"I'm so tired... and you must be too. You've been up since... forever ago." Camila looked up at Lauren and ran her fingers along her cheek. "Why don't you get some sleep?"

Lauren rested her head on Camila's shoulder. She wasn't that tired, but she knew she should take a nap because she had to be back at work early the next morning. "Will you nap with me?" Lauren said softly. "I've missed your bed."

Camila stood up and helped Lauren up to her feet. "Of course. Anything to avoid unpacking some more," she pressed her lips to Lauren's cheek and lead the woman down the hallway and into her room. She crawled into her bed and moaned. "Beeeeeed..." She sighed contently.

Lauren followed Camila into thebedroom. She slipped off her scrubs, leaving her in a thong and a tank top. Shepulled her scrub top over her head and climbed into the bed, curing into Camila.She giggled softly at the woman's reaction. "You're silly." Shestated. She loved this woman. She gave Camila a soft kiss on the cheek andrested her head on her shoulder closing her eyes.    

AN: Just some fluffffffff.

Hope you enjoyed! -Amanda