"You're going to do something for me."

AN: Is it me, or is it hot in here?

Lauren was finally done with exams and was out of school for the summer. It was nearing the end of June and the weather was getting hotter. She had been able to arrange her work schedule so she would be in New York for a few days each week and every other weekend.

On the same token, Camila was happy that Summer finally came because it meant more time with Lauren. Camila had decided that she wanted to take Lauren out on a date, and the other woman agreed. Since it was hot out, Lauren was dressed in short jean shorts and a revealing tank top.

After a casual dinner, Lauren and Camila headed to a bar that was a few blocks from her girlfriend's apartment. Lauren was leaning over the bar ordering a drink as Camila sat on the stool next to her. Once she got her drink she turned toward her girlfriend and leaned in closely to talk over the music, "Thanks for a great date, baby." Lauren said in her ear.

Camila smiled and nodded, "You're welcome, Lo." She pressed their lips together. She took a sip of her beer. She decided to just wear some tight jeans and a low hanging tank top. She sighed and took another drink. "So... I was thinking. Maybe I could come by next week. Instead of you always coming down here. I would love to make an effort to come to you too." She had offered and tried in the past, but Lauren always insisted on coming to New York.

Lauren returned Camila's kiss, placing her hand on her girlfriend's thigh to balance herself. She brought her drink up to her lips and took a sip. It was strong. She grabbed the straw to mix the alcohol in better. "That's okay, baby. You know I don't mind coming out here." Lauren said. She didn't want her girlfriend to feel like she had to come to New Haven. Lauren loved New York, so it really was no trouble for her, but she didn't want her girlfriend to feel like she wasn't trying. "But if you want to come, I won't stop you."

Camila shook her head. "I would love to come and visit you, babe."

Lauren smiled at her girlfriend's insistence, "well then I would love for you to come visit me."

The younger woman looked over and saw that the bar was somewhat empty. Only about 10 other people were there because it was still somewhat early. She smiled softly and took Lauren's hand. "Come on." She lead Lauren to one of the couches in the corner and sat down.

Lauren did not hesitate to stand up and go with Camila over to the couches in the corner of the bar. She smiled and grabbed Camila's hand, playing with the woman's fingers.

Camila pulled Lauren down and put Lauren's legs over her own. "I know that you don't mind coming out to see me but I just want to come over and see how you live and all that. I have some money saved up and I want to see you."

The student loved Camila so much, so loved how the woman was always attentive to her. Lauren leaned forward, and her breasts were revealed some. She pecked Camila's cheek before taking a sip of her drink. "I love you." She shifted her legs a little and when she did her shorts rode up some.

Camila looked down and got a good view of her girlfriend's breasts. She smirked and wrapped an arm around Lauren's waist and smiled. "I love you too." She loved what Lauren was wearing. Short shorts... ugh. Why did her girlfriend have to be so hot?

She leaned in and pressed their lips together. "Did you really have a good time tonight?" Camila loved taking her girlfriend out on dates, she just hated that it didn't happen that often.

Lauren smiled as Camila wrapped an arm around her. She shifted closer to her girlfriend. She leaned in to whisper in Camila's ear, "You look extremely sexy tonight." Lauren flirted. She loved complimenting her girlfriend, because she was always so modest and she deserved to be told how good she looks. "I had a great time." Lauren said as she moved so she was sitting in Camila's lap, with an arm around her girlfriend's shoulder.