9. Chances to meet your love.

Chapter 9: Chances to meet your love.

14th February 2015.

8:00 am

Little flower's Cafe

It's Sunday morning and the café that I work at gets busy as people come down for breakfast. It's not even 9 o'clock yet but the café is already crowded – customers who enter had no option but to leave as all the seats are taken. Soon the café becomes loud with the sounds of people chattering and laughing.

I began delivering all sorts of coffee and tea to customers. Among them, there were two blonde boys, ages 5 and 7, running around, giggling with joy. They speak in a foreign language, something that sounds like Swedish to me. The sweet, contagious sounds of children laughing with chuckle in their voice is like a beautiful melody to my ears.

The mother of those children shouts something in her native tongue, probably asking her children to sit down for breakfast. They gave weird faces to their mother and continued to run around. I chuckled when I saw their faces; it was just too darned cute.

"Here is your coffee, sir." I passed a hot coffee to a middle-aged man, sitting alone at the corner beside the glass window.

He nodded in reply, saying thank you then continue back to reading the newspaper.

Beside his table, there are two passionate lovers sitting who are rather immersed in their own world. The guy whispered something to his lover's ear and she blushed. He smirked, then took up her hand only to kiss at what I reckoned was a beautiful engagement ring.

She gave a peck on his cheek and smiled.

How lovely is that. The greatest joy in life is to find someone special to share with you the meaning of life. Love alone is what makes sufferings endurable in this world.

Nope, I shall not die today

I would wait until the day comes - the day where I  found my own version of true love too.