1- Prologue

*Your P.O.V*

-PRINCIPAL TAN: *Chuckles* I think you got everything wrong. This is Youth Academy.

​​​​​​-ME: WHAT?!

Mianhe...started at the wrong moment. Let's go where it all started, shall we?

*Flashback*

​​​​​​I'm with my twin sister, Amy (She's older than me of 1 minutes. Also, she took a plastic surgery and became like  this.

 Also, she took a plastic surgery and became like  this

She looks like a kid but we're both 18. I also dyed my hair. (A/N: You don't look like the person on the picture)

 (A/N: You don't look like the person on the picture)

We are waiting for our bus. Even thought we are standing here, we transferred to 2 different schools. I go to a normal school, while her, a k-pop. She always wanted to go to mine's, but she didn't got accepted. I, on the other hand, got accepted. She decided to go to a k-pop school, even thought she doesn't likes to dance, sing...stuff that idols do. That's why I can't understand her. Why in the world she chose to do that if she doesn't like it?

As I waited patiently for our bus, Unnie start getting nervous.

​​​​​-AMY: *Nervous* Um...Y/N-ah...can I take something from your bag?

​​​​​​-ME: *Confused* Eh? Why?

​​​​​-AMY: Well...I forgot something that I think I left in your bag. I just want to check.

​​​​​​-ME: Um...okay Unnie.

I hand her my  teal backpack and she took it, while she did a small and quiet sigh without me realizing.

I continue waiting the bus and started to get a little impatient. It has been over 5 minutes that it's late.

​​​​​​*Amy's P.O.V*

I quickly searched her backpack to find her phone. My little sister would always leave her phone in her backpack, which is really weird. Anyway, I quickly switch the school address. To be honest, I chose a k-pop school because my yeodongsaeng [little sister] likes to dance and sing...while I love to study. I was really sad that I didn't made it to the school and I came up with this plan. Y/N has a really bad memory like a goldfish so she doesn't memorize the address. Aish...this little girl...