15- Another Visit at the Hospital

After school ended, Amy and Y/N started to walk back in their dorm. But an idea popped in Y/N's mind as she start to smirk evily. She hugged her precious Unnie like if her life depends on it.

"Unni! Can you please buy me something to eat?" Y/N whined.

"Oh? So now you're hungry?" Amy asked as she lifted her left eyebrow.

"I want something sweet! Please!"

"Arrasso, but in one condition." Amy said as Y/N looked at her older sister, asking what that condition might be. "You have to do aegyo for me, arrasso?" Amy smirked as Y/N jaw fell.

"Aniyo!!! I don't want to!"

"Fine, suit yourself. I won't buy any food for you." Amy continued walking Y/N pouted.

"Fine, which one?" She sighed.

"Shy shy shy" Amy grinned.

"Chingureul mannaneura shy shy shy" a shade of crimson red appeared on Y/N's cheeks.

"Waaaaah~ kyeopta! Arrasso, Unnie will buy you some food!!!" Amy messed her sister's hair. "Should we get ice cream or waffle egg?" She asked as they were now heading out of the school to the food shop.

"Waffle egg please!!!" The younger girl said in excitement.

---

"Ajumma, can we have 2 waffle eggs please?" Y/N asked as the lady started to make the delicious desert.

After she was done, Amy paid for the treat and they started to eat as they walk back into the school.

But suddenly, 2 person dragged them in a dark alleyway. Since they learned Judo, karate and taekwondo, they are now out of the culprits' grip. It was two men, wearing full black. They continued fighting, but then, a piece of brick fell on both of their heads. The girls fell unconscious as the brick thrower got out of his hiding place. He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Miss Lee, we did what you ask us." he said.

"Good, I'll give you your pay like I promised."

They nod and left the girls there.

---

Meanwhile, the boys were walking through the streets, as some fangirls were admiring them.

Something catch Jungkook's eye and he started to poke Jimin, who was next to him.

"Hyung, I see 2 person laying there unconscious."

"What?" the rest said as they start walking toward the direction of the alleyway.

"Um...hello? Are you still alive?" V asked.

Jungkook look closely at the girls and his jaw fell while his eyes are wide open. He quickly pick the girl up.

"Y/N?! YAH!!!" Jungkook screamed.

Suga quickly pick up the other girl and found out that it's Amy.

They all nod and start rushing to the nearest hospital. They both carried them bridal style.

They heard screams from fans but stopped once they saw Y/N and Amy in our arms, blood dripping from their heads.

"You guys go ahead." Rap Monster said as they arrived in front of the hospital.

"We will handle the fans. I'm sure that they want to ask who are they." Jaebum add.

The two boys nod and went inside.

"Oppa!!!" a group of...um...5 teenage girls are standing in front of us.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the boys said. They trusted their fans. They know they won't kidnap them.