21- Jina's Games

A/N:

Before I start this chapter, I want to give a special thanks to Bangtaelien . She has been voting on all of my stories and commenting on most of them. I am so happy when I see her writing a comment on my chapters. Also special thanks to my best friend christychu2004 for voting and supporting my books! NOW ON TO THE STORIESSSSS

---

A few minutes later, a knock was heard in the dance room and a staff entered.

"Bang-PD-nim wants to see all the idols that participated in the album Moon & Sun," the staff said and left.

"He already saw it?!" Chaeyoung gasped.

We head to the office and knocked. We heard a "come in" in the opposite side of the door and went in. We immediately froze in our position as we say Bang Si-Hyuk-PD-nim, but NO NO NO NO NO!!! There was also Park Jinyoung-PD-nim and Min Yeong Bin-PD-nim.

"I can explain-"

"There's no need to explain, Zenny." JYP smiled.

"He's right. Light & Dark's new album was made by 26 idols who usually get a songwriter and a choreographer, but this time, everyone of you participate in this did an important role." Bang-PD-nim praised

"We will give each of you 1 week to investigate this situation to see if the girls in Light & Dark did actually did something wrong or they are innocent. Understood?" Min Yeong Bin-PD-nim asked.

"Yes!" the 26 of us said.

---

Moon & Sun was a success. We saw a lot of covers on the Internet, but there's still a lot of haters. When we entered the school, the first person we met is Jina,

Hao Wei and Minhi.

What the freaking hell are they doing here?! I also noticed that Kimigashi Yuii isn't with them. She always hanged out with them.

The moment the 3 Lees landed their eyes on me, their expression grew annoyed. They made their way towards us as every student went on the sides of the hallway.

"How dare you abuse my Noona?!?" Hao Wei slapped me.

"Yah! We didn't do anything!!!" Amy slapped Hao Wei.

Amy immediately checked my red check as Minhi did so for Hao Wei.

"What exactly are you guys doing here?" Youngjae asked.

"Our nice Noona/Unnie bailed us out." Minhi said. "Anyway, your songs sucked. Your whole album and concept itself sucked!"

"I'm sorry! Can you please speak a language that we understand? I don't speak idiot language." Jinyoung replied.

The students on the sides were all like "get rekt!!!". The 3 siblings rolled their eyes and crossed their arms.

"The moment you met us, your future has changed. You'll regret it, Zenny, Amy. Why don't we set this battle with a little game. Everyone can come. It's gonna be in the gym. We'll prepare everything. Meet us there after school"

Something about her "game" doesn't sound right at all, but if the whole school is going, then I think it's fine.

"If we win, you'll have to disband." Minhi smirked.

"And if we win, you guys will tell the truth about the situation that you guys dragged us into." Amy send them a glare.

---