18- Detention

~Amy's P.O.V.~

Before class started, Jina texted me, telling me that I should meet her in the same unused classroom. I went there and found her with her backpack.

"What do you want?"

"I didn't do my homework. I have the same subject as you so give me your assignement. It wouldn't count for the report card anyways." she smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "Are you really that fucking lazy, Jina? You can't even do your homework? Look-" before I can finished what I was saying, she tried to punch me but I blocked it. I threw her hand away and death glared her.

"You're going to listen to me or I'll torture your sister." Jina hissed which resulted me to click my tongue.

---

~Zenny's P.O.V.~

"Everyone, please hand me your homework." Miss Hwang asked.

I then noticed my sister raising her hand.

"Miss Hwang, I didn't do my homework." I looked at her, completely shocked. She finished the homework yesterday with Yoongi, didn't she?

"Detention. Now. Until the day is over." she sighed. Oh HELL nah! I'm not leaving my sister.

"Miss Hwang! I forgot my homework in my dorm!" I quickly said.

"My dog ate mine." Jungkook shrugged.

"I dropped it on a puddle outside." Yugyeom continued.

"Detention, all of you."

We all got up and took our stuff. EVEN JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG. They just got up, even though the teacher didn't said anything. We started to head toward the detention room.

"You guys didn't have to follow me, you know." Amy said.

"Don't care. Her class is boring anyway." Taehyung smiled.

"The others are coming as well." Yugyeom winked.

"What?" I looked at him strangely. Before he can answer my question, we already arrived in front of the door that leads to a really boring room.

Taehyung knocked the door and it opened, revealing a bald man with a hot pink shirt.

Okay...horrible style. Let's call him Mister bald and pink.

"Name, class and reason." he sighed.

"Jun Amy, class A-103 and I didn't do my homework."

"Jun Zenny, class A-103 and I left my homework at home."

"Jeon Jungkook, class A-103 and my dog ate my homework."

"Kim Yugyeom, class A-103 and I dropped it on a puddle."

"Kim Taehyung, class A-103 and her class was boring."

"Park Jimin, class A-103 and same reason as Taehyung."

"Get inside." Mr Bald and Pink said.

Before he can close the door, we heard running and a faint "Wait!" in the hallway.

The rest appeared and gave their names, class and reasons.

"Alright everyone, my name is Mr. Kwan." yeah, no. I'm still calling him Mr. Bald and Pink. "No talking and no electronics. Now please bring your phones in front."

We do as he said and went back to our seats. Mr. Bald and Pink took out his phone and started playing, at what it seems, Clash of Clans. Pff, so last year. (A/N: Sorry for those who likes that game.)