13- This Can't Be...

~Jungkook P.O.V~

I ran and ran in the hospital, along with the boys trailing behind me. I'm scared. Y/N has been pushed off of the building by that Lee Hao Wei. I hate him so much. I talked to the boys after Y/N left the cafeteria, saying how much I love her. The other boys like her too, but they understand that my love was nothing compared to theirs.

We finally found her room, but the doctors and nurses didn't let us in. I'm scared to lose her.

After hours of waiting, all the doctors and nurses came out of the room, looking down. I immediately ran towards them, asking how was Y/N's condition.

-Doctor: "I'm sorry, but we couldn't save her..." he looked down. "Her brain was damaged badly and a lot of fractures."

My eyes widened as tears started to fall down. The words that I really didn't wanted to hear.

-Doctor: "You can go see her first..."

They walked past me as my knees fell down on the cold floor. This can't be.

The boys tried their best to get me up as I walk towards the door.

There she is. Laying on the hospital bed. Her face was pale. I sat down on a chair and held her cold fingers.

I cried so much. I never expected the love of my life to suddenly disappear like this.

~The next day~

I didn't feel like going to school but the boys forced me to. I went to the principal to go tell her the bad news. I open her door and see her sitting there.

-Principal Tan: "How can I help you, Jungkook-ssi?"

-Me: "Y/N died..."

-Principal Tan: "Who's Y/N?" She asked as my confused expression showed.

Principal Tan loved Y/N. How can she forget her?

-Principal Tan: "We never had a student name Y/N."

-Me: "Please tell me you're not kidding. Y/F/N! The girl who occupied room 196 in the D Wing. The girl who transfered here since she ace the extreme exam."

-Principal Tan: "Jungkook, first of all, no one passes the extreme test here. Second, the room 196 wasn't occupied here for years. Third, there's no one who transfered here named Y/N. You should head to class."

I frustally get out of the room and walk towards my locker. I took out my phone and check my contacts. I froze. Why isn't Y/N and Amy's name on my phone? I immediately called all the boys to meet up in our room. They first declined because they didn't want to skip class, expecially Hoseok-Hyung and Yugyeom since they had dance.

They then arrived in the dorm. I asked all of them to check their contacts and their eyes widened.

-Jaebum: "I don't have Y/N's and Amy's contacts anymore."

-Jimin: "Me neither."

-Me: "What the hell is this."

-Rap Monster: "THE HOSPITAL!!!" he screamed and we all look at him in confusion. "We can go see if Y/N is there." we all made an o shaped with our mouths.

We quickly head to the hospital but it was useless. There was no patient called Y/F/N.

This is so confusing. Even Mark-Hyung searched up Lee Minhi and Lee Hao Wei on the Internet, but their was no results.

Everything is confusing. Don't tell me that all this was a dream. Don't tell me that Y/N was fake. Don't tell me that all this was fake.

Please...stop...I feel like suffocating. It's impossible. How can no one remember her? How can this happen?