6- Trouble

Thursday
I couldn't help but sight. I'm so bored as hell. I'm doing my homework in my room and my phone suddenly starts to vibrate. It seems like Unnie texted me.
---
AMY: Yah! Y/N-ah! I have an important matter to discuss with you.

ME: Yes, Unnie? What is it?

AMY: Look Y/N...the principal found out...but she said that I could stay here because of how I studied.

ME: That's great Unnie!!! You get to be in the school of your dream!!!

AMY: But...they said that you are welcomed back too. Actually, they really wanted you to be a student here. They already have the transfer sheet ready to send it to your school.

"Read"

AMY: Y/N? Are you still here?

"Status: Offline"

---
I shut down my phone in disbelief. I start messing up my hair and said "Aish! Ottoke? (What do I do?)". I left my room and went to the principal's office.I knock her door and she gave me a signal, telling me to come in. When she saw me she said "Y/N! How can I help you?"

-ME: "Miss...there's a problem..." I said and she gave me a worried look to continue.

After a few minutes of explanation, she sigh.

-PRINCIPAL TAN: "Y/N-ah, my sister would actually never do a thing like this. Let me ask you something." She said which gain all my attention to her. "Do you want to stay here?"

-ME: "I do...but she already-"

-PRINCIPAL TAN: "I know. I'm going to try my best to stop the transfer. For now, enjoy your time here to the fullest. You may leave."

I enter my room and finished my homework. After that, I did my night routine and slept. Friday

I did my morning routine and pick out my outfit.

 I went to my locker and found a sheet of paper:

"Dear students,
For today, we have no periods because every group has to do a project that will count a lot for your image. The project is easy. The girls group has to dance to any K-pop boy song and the boys has to dance to the girls. As for the transfer student, you have to dance 2 songs. We will only give you half of the day to practice and I will give you the signal to go in the gymnasium to dance. I'll be the evaluator. Please go in your assigned practice room.
I wish everyone a good luck,
Principal Tan
P.S: It doesn't matter how long your performance will be."

Well, my room is A-365. This will be easy for me. The songs that I'm going to dance is...

1- Lie -BTS, Jimin