17- Something You Can't Say No

We were hanging in Got7's dorm until...

"Can 2 of you go to the grocery store. I still need ingredients for the diner." Jinyoung asked.

"I'll go." I volunteered.

"I'll go with Zenny." Jungkook immediately said.

We both got up from the couch and started to walked out.

"WAIT!!!" We turned around.

"Was it it, Hyung?" Jungkook lifted his left eyebrow.

"You both forgot to wear your mask." Jin handed the mask.

"Thanks Hyung. We're leaving now." Jungkook took the object.

We closed the door behind us and started to walk to the closest grocery store.

While we were shopping, we also bought many snacks. While we were at it, some journalist suddenly came to us.

"Are you Jungkook and Zenny?!"

The moment that question left his lips, everyone around us started to look at us. Shoot...

"Yes we are." Jungkook took out his mask and smiled. He then nudge my shoulder, indicating that I should take out my mask too.

"Omo, you're so pretty!" a girl said.

"Thank you..." I shyly responded.

"How are you and Amy feeling?" someone asked.

"We're feeling good actually. You don't need to worry anymore." I flashed a smile.

"Your drama is really good actually!"

"Thank you." Jungkook and I bowed. "Sorry, but we have some grocery to do. Can we please do it without any interruptions and stalking?" Jungkook smiled.

---

And guess what? It worked. We were returning back to the dorms and the streets were surprisingly empty.

"That's strange...it's 3 pm. It's usually packed here." Jungkook mumbled.

While I was looking around, something kicked me and I fell. Well that's going to leave a mark.

Jungkook dropped all the bags and help me. He turned behind but found no one.

---

We were almost in front of the house but that's not all. Remember the kick? We received 5 more and 3 punchs each. Everytime we turned around, no one was there. It was strange. The worst thing was that I got the most impact. The person hit me a lot harder than Jungkook. But for now, we kept it a secret from the others.

---

~The Next Day~

"Paboooo!!! WAKE UP!!!"

I groaned as I opened my eye lids.

"Unnie...why can't I sleep more..." I wined.

"If I let you sleep more, we are going to be late. We only have 30 minutes before leaving." she said calmly.

My eyes shot opened as I slowly turned to look at the clock. She's right.

I dashed out of my bed and went in the bathroom.

---

"Pabo-ya. We were going to be a few minutes early or late, but you didn't need to rush your life." Amy face palmed. Thanks to my speed we were in class 5 minutes earlier. We had dance class. I didn't want to be late. Our dance teacher, Ms. Song, arrived and flashed everyone a smile.

"Alright everyone, you will listen to the song "That's What I Like" from Bruno Mars and "Shape of You" by Ed Sheran you will make a choreography. Go in teams of 5. You may start now."

By reflex, Amy, Jungkook, Jimin, Yugyeom and I looked at each other and smiled.

We came up with this choreography.

For 2 hours, we came up with the choreography and for the last hour, we presented. The teacher graded us on our performance. She didn't told us it was an exam so a lot of people took the time lightly.

We were the last to present. I was happy, because I didn't wanted people to copy us.

---

It's finally lunch and we ate at our usual place, the rooftop.

"Jinyoung, can you give me some of your egg rolls?" I pleaded.

What?!?!? They look so delicious.

"Alright, say ahhhh~" He smirked.

"I'm not a little kid..." I pouted.

Suddenly, Jungkook shoved me something in my mouth.

I started munching it and savoured the taste. I started to smile. This is so good!!!

"Jungkook, what is this?" I asked.

"Jin-Hyung's egg roll. He made some too for us."

"I want --" Amy started but got cut off.

"There." Yoongi said as he shoved a piece of egg roll in her mouth.

---

Class ended and we were all walking in the hallway. Amy then remembered something and she told us that we can go first. She told us not to worry because she told us that a teacher called her.

---

~Amy's P.O.V~

Strange. A teacher never called me before. I went to the asigned classroom but no teacher was there. I was about to leave until someone close the door. That someone is Lee Jina.

"Move away Jina." I said.

"You can't tell me what to do. Listen carefully, Amy. Do everything I say or else I'll hurt your precious little sister. I'm serious." Jina said. A smirked danced on her lips as she looked at me. Knowing her, she can do anything.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. I felt small and defeated. It's usually her that should lose. But I need to protect Zenny.

"Everyday, after school or during lunch, come see me. If you don't,  you know what would happen to your little sister."

"Alright. Can I leave now?"

She moved toward the side and I left the room. I quickly walked towards BTS' dorm, where everyone said they'll meet, and I saw Zenny tutoring the boys and 2Jin, aka Jinyoung and Jin, cooking.

"Amy, what did the teacher asked?" Yoongi asked.

"She asked if I could help with cleaning the classroom. The students left it as a mess so she asked me." I fake smile.

Yoongi looked at me, not convinced at all.

"Alright, do your homework while the moms are cooking. I'll do them with you." Yoongi said.

I took out my books and started to read the problems. With all of Jina in my head, it was hard to concentrate and I think that Yoongi saw it too.

"I'll help you." He clearly explained me the problem as I wrote down. He also did that with the others. His explanations are easy to understand. I look around me and everyone is smiling.

I'm lonely again...I'm sorry for lying Yoongi...I'm sorry everyone.