23- Kim Aileen

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well first, we're going to a cafe to eat." Jungkook answered.

---

"Who knew that Amy's friend's cafe served such delicious food!" I said as I ate my last bite of pancake.

Jungkook was about to pay to food until I quickly rushed towards the counter and asked for the price. I immediately hand her the money after hearing what I wanted.

I turned to look at Jungkook who is standing behind me with a pout. I stick my tongue out, "Beat ya!"

---

"Can you tell me where we're going?" I whined.

"Not yet. Be patient, Zenny," he started the engine.

He gave me a teasing smirk before noticing something on my face. I looked at him, confused, and before I can say something, his finger wiped something on the corner of my lip. He then licked his finger as I was in a frozen state.

"You had maple syrup on her lips." He said as he continued to lick the remaining syrup on his finger.

---

"The mall?" I asked.

"Yep. Pick something. Anything you want. I'll buy it for you." he flashed me his bunny smile.

We were walking around until a shop caught both of our attention. We slowly walked towards it, not noticing what the other was doing.

"Hey Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I found something I like from this shop." I said.

"Yeah, me too."

It was none other than...

An anime shop.

We entered it in a speed of light and looked around. My eyes immediately sparkled as I saw something incredible. Fairy Tail and Assassination Classroom merch. Since I was a kid, I used to watch those anime. Amy didn't liked them though. She said it was stupid and incredibly unrealistic.

The moment those words left her lips, I thought, "You are now an enemy for the whole Otaku Fandom."

---

Jungkook and I ended up getting 2 or 3 merch that we liked. This time, Jungkook paid instead.

We talked about other anime that we watched until we heard someone's voice. A girl's voice to be precise.

"Jungkook?"

We turned around and I saw a pretty girl who's our age. She looked like a doll but she doesn't look like she had plastic surgery before. Her eyes are big and blue. I can tell that she wore contact lenses. She wore a dress that arrived higher than her knees and long socks that are a few centimeters below her knees. She had a light makeup and overall, she looked cute. I have never saw her before which mean she isn't famous.

I turned to face Jungkook and I can see he's frozen in place.

"Aileen?" he softly said.

There was a silence around the atmosphere as Jungkook and the girl called Aileen looked at each other as if they were trying to find an answer in each other eyes.

I couldn't bear with the silence so I decided to break it. I coughed and that immediately got there attention.

"Jungkook? May I know who she is?" I asked.

"She's...-"

"I'm his girlfriend," Aileen said. "Jungkook, who's this girl?"

"I'm his friend." I said. Somehow, something in me cracked.

"That's good. I wouldn't want to see my boyfriend cheating on me." she replied coldly. "May I know your name?"

"I'm Zenny. Jun Zenny" I smiled.

"I'm Kim Aileen." She smiled back. Her smile looked sincere but her eyes, not at all. Her eyes were cold and were piercing through my body. I can tell that she hated me.

"Jungkook, I think we should head back to the dorm." I said.

"Y-Yeah." he looked lost as he was trying to process what was happening.

"Can you hang with me? It's been a really long time we haven't talked." Aileen said.

I couldn't watch her act as I took out my phone and acted as if someone send me a text message. "Yah Jungkookie, Amy asked me to return for something urgent. Well then, I'll leave first!" I quickly left.

---

"Unnie!!!" I immediatly called Amy the moment I entered our room.

"I thought you were hanging with Jungkook. I didn't expect you to return this early." She said.

"Where's Yoongi-oppa?" I asked. "Is everyone in BTS in the dorm."

"I'm pretty sure. You can hang with them for a while. I'll text you when you need to come back, understand?" Amy asked as she continued cooking.

"Yes Ma'am." I left the room.

I knocked on BTS' dorm and Taehyung opened the door.

I let myself inside before he even greet me.

"What's wrong Zenny?" he asked.

"Who's Kim Aileen?"

The question left my lips and everyone stopped doing what they were doing.

"H-how did you know about her?" Seokjin asked.

"We met at the mall when Jungkook and I were shopping. Now tell me, who is she?" I asked.

"...she's my sister." Namjoon said.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"And also Jungkook's...

First crush and girlfriend," Jimin finished.

"She's back, huh?" Hoseok said.

"Whatever you do, Zenny, please don't anger her. You can tell by her cold eyes and when she's piercing you wit her eyes." Yoongi warned.

A drop of sweat slowly made his way down the side of my head as I looked at him. "What if...when I first met her, she was already doing that?" I nervously asked.

"You're in big trouble, Zenny." Taehyung said. "No one messed with her."

---

A/N:

I'm sorry that this chapter wad short. I came back from vacation and  that's why I haven't been updating recently.