10- Lies

Tuesday

~Unknown Person P.O.V~

*SORRY! THIS PART IS A BIT...YEAH...I HOPE YOU WON'T GET TOO...ANYWAY, READ IT WITH CAUTION*

-Me: "Shit Oppa! Wake up!!! Eomma is calling you on her phone!!!"

-???: "5 more minutes..." he said lazily.

-Me: "Yah! Wake the fuck up before I will kill you and you will never do it with me." I smirked, knowing his weakness.

-???: "Aish!!! Arrasso, arrasso! I'll get up!"

He took his phone and answer.

-???: "Yeoboseyo? Ah ne...EOMMA!!! Yah! HAJIMA! Aish..Agassemida!!!"

-Me: "What happen?"

-???: "Eomma said that she saw a clip online of me and you in my room."

-Me: "So...? What's the problem?"

-???: "WE WERE DOING THAT!!!"

-Me: "MWO?! Aish!!! I thought you close your door and win- OH SHIT!!! YOUR WINDOW WASN'T CLOSED!!!"

-???: "I know! I think a fan might have recorded it and...post it online" he whispered the last part.

-Me: "AISH!!! WHAT WILL I DO NOW?! MY REPUTATION WILL BE RUINED! I WAS GOING TO GO SEE A MOVIE DIRECTOR TODAY SINCE HE ASKED ME TO PLAY A ROLE!!!"

-???: "Wait! Look at the video."

I look at it and was so glad. It was just showing his room. That time, he had his clothes on and I was on his bed. But we can still hear those sounds.

-???: "I can say that I was massaging you. The Internet knows that I'm your brother."

-Me: "True...I will say that to the movie director."

-???: "Exactly, little sis. We won't get caught. Not today."

~Your P.O.V.~

I look in disbelief at my phone. I was scrolling down my Instagram and I saw a post that basically made me scoff in disbelief.

*Breaking news*

A fan was walking outside and found out Lee Hao Wei, the debuted actor in SM Entertainment, with his sister. She couldn't get a good view, but she filmed in her phone and post in it Internet. All we could see is Lee Hao Wei with his twin sister, Lee Minhi, an debuted (1 year ago) actor in SM, and we can hear moaning noise. What is their relationship together? Are they only brother and sister, or more?

But wait. I never saw or meet his sister. I look for Lee Minhi on Google Image and my eyes popped out in shock. Lee Minhi is the girl that was bullying me? Ohhhh, I see how this is going. That's why he did that smirk yesterday. His game wasn't over yet. People said that he's probably not sleeping with his sister. Well whatever the people says, I'm 100% sure that he's doing exactly what I think he's doing.

School was already done for today and I didn't see Minhi or that Hao Wei in school. They probably have to explain what they were doing and I'm sure that they're going to lie.

Right now, I'm with Got7 and BTS in Unnie's friend cafe and if I understand clearly what Mark told me, he said that Unnie wants to speak to us. So here I am, phone in my hands, waiting for her to sneak out of school.

-???: "Hey! Did I make you guys wait for me for too long?"

-Me: "UNNIE!!!" I squealed and hugged her as I saw her comming in the VIP room.