9- Beaten Up Again

It's lunch time and I'm walking to the rooftop with BTS' maknae line. I open the door of our eating location. I can hear moaning sounds and I see, of course, Hao Wei with a girl. Urgh...go get a room. This is disgusting.

Immediately after we enter the room, the girl's face turns bright red and Hao Wei has his signature smirk painted on his face. He puts back his pants and grabbed the girl's wrist. He then pulled her out of the rooftop and we all had a disgusted look on our faces. That jerk...

-JUNGKOOK: "Oh my God!!! My poor innocent eyes have been blinded by that scene!!!" he screamed.

-JIMIN: "If they wanted to do that, they could have just done it in the dorms but not here. They're so disgusting!"

-TAEHYUNG: "I swear to God that he is the most disgusting guy ever...no actually, I have seen worse..." he scrunches up his face in disgust.

-ME: "Let's forget about this scene, shall we? I want to spend my lunch time happily." I said, still traumatized.

I went to sit on a bench and start eating my lunch. Before I know it, I already start tearing up. I try my best to hold back my tears because I didn't want that the members get worried about me.

As I was eating and the maknæ line was having fun, the door swing open to reveal the rest of the boys. I smiled sweetly at them and they returned it.

---

After we are done eating, we all start chatting. The door swings back open and all of our eyes were focused on the door. My eyes widened. Why is he here again?!

The boys immediately move towards me like my 14 bodyguards and Knights, leaving me behind them. I'm starting to think, what do I do without them in the future?

-JACKSON: "What the hell are you doing here?!"

-HAO WEI: "I came here to pick up my beautiful ex-girlfriend."

-RAP MONSTER: "You do realize that we won't let you take her, right?"

-HAO WEI: "Ne, of course, I do!"

-JIMIN: "Go back with that girl you were having fun with!"

-HAO WEI: "Our session was done anyway. She is no longer fun and she didn't satisfy me. I need to find someone else."

I see. That's why every time when I texted him before when we were dating, he never answered. Every time I want to go on a date with him, only 1/3 time he will accept or will say that he's busy.

-J-HOPE: "You disgust me." he scoffs.

-HAO WEI: "I want to talk to Y/N."

-BAMBAM: "You can talk, imagine we aren't here."

-HAO WEI: "Alright. I know you won't forgive me, Y/N, but I just want us to be friends or just pretend we don't know each other, arrasso?"

-ME: "I'm already doing that you pabo. Now go flirt or play with other girls. I'm hoping we don't talk to each other again."

He smirked and left. Something is behind that smirk and I know that for sure, it's not good.

I just brush it off and said: "Let's eat."

---

~After school~

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands.

-???: "Hey Y/N. How's your day?" a familiar voice crept up behind me.

I turned and saw "her". She was the girl who made me unconscious on the first day at school in the bathroom. I immediately rushed my way out of this place but was stopped by her.