25- Final

Like everyday after school, Got7, BTS and Light & Dark were hanging out. Since Aileen came to school, she also have been hanging out with them. They were cautious about her and was always alerted. Aileen, on the other hand, acted suspicious. She was somehow nice towards everyone. Even Zenny and Amy.

Zenny went to the bathroom upstairs. After she finished her business, she walked down the stairs. Every step she took, she was cautious. "Are you done hiding, Aileen?" she asked as she turned around. Aileen was leaning against the wall with a smirk.

"I know that you are dating Jungkook, Zenny. My bodyguard, who was passing heard your little conversation." Aileen said as she approached the girl.

"Aileen, get away from me," the girl said as she stepped down a few stairs.

"Fine then, if you don't fall, I'll fall and make it look like an accident," Aileen was going to fall down, until Zenny grabbed her arm and pulled her up.

"That's not how it works. I'm not going to let you fall," Zenny managed to pull her up and sat down on the step. "You know, I think that you should stop acting,"

"You want me to stop acting nice? Why? I'm trying to get the attention I used to have when I dated Jungkook! Now because of you, not only did I lose my boyfriend but no one likes me anymore!" Her anger turned into sadness when she was close to ending her sentence.

"I'm sorry, but it's not because of me, but you. The boys said that you clearly cheated on Jungkook and decided to move away when he saw you. You didn't apologize to him and he was left hurt. If I were you, I would probably immediately apologize. If he truly loved you, he might forgive you," I said as she showed no emotions.

She got up and walked towards Namjoon. I looked at her strangely but followed her. She then smiled at Namjoon. Not a fake smile like she usually do, but a real genuine smile.

"I think my mission here is done, Oppa. I approve!" She hugged her brother.

I looked at everyone in confusion while the rest smiled. "What are you-"

"You see, I came here to evaluate you. I needed to know of you were going to be the one for Jungkook. I wasn't actually his boyfriend, but his girl best friend because of Namjoon-oppa. Sorry if I said mean stuff about you," she bowed.

I looked at everyone in shock and even Amy smirked. "Yah, Unnie! Do you know about this?"

"Of course I do! My swag boyfriend here explained it to me!" She pecked Yoongi's cheeks.

Aileen held my hands and showed her smile. "We can start from the beginning! My name is Kim Aileen, younger sister of Kim Namjoon! I hope we can be best friends!"

I nodded and smiled at her.

---

It's been years that we finished school. Everyone is working as a full time idol while Aileen is working on modeling. She became a actress 2 years ago and is very successful. Aileen, Amy and I would hang out often even though we have a packed schedule. The boys from Got7 and BTS also hang out with us a lot. Aileen ended up dating Yugyeom. They are actually a very cute couple together.

9 months ago was our concert. Our agencies decided that we should do a collab concert. All of our songs would be on and some new ones where Aileen got to be part of. We worked very hard and we're very successful.

The media also discovered the trio couple. Suga and Amy, Aileen and Yugyeom and finally, Jungkook and I. We were all happy. Very happy.

I was surfing on Instagram outside on our balcony. Jungkook proposed to me a year ago and we got married. Somehow, an hour later when he proposed, all the Internet was talking about was us.

I smiled as I looked up in the night sky. "It sure is beautiful, isn't it? But not as beautiful as you," arms snaked around my neck as the person pecked my cheek.

"I know I'm flawless, Jungkook," I smirked as I faced him. He gave me a passionate kiss that lasted for what seemed like it was forever. We had to release due to the fact that we were lacking oxygen. Our foreheads were touching as both of our eyes were shining with happiness.

"I love you, Jun Zeeny," he flashed his famous bunny smile.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook,"

"Hey, do you think it will be a boy or a girl?" Jungkook asked as he touched my stomach.

"I don't know, but it'll be nice if it was a twin of both genders. They won't be so lonely," I smiled as I rubbed my stomach.

"That'll be very nice, indeed. Although what gender the baby will turn out to be, as long we're happy, it wouldn't matter," Jungkook gave me another kiss.

It felt like heaven. Who knew that an encounter with him from a switch would turn out to be so magical. No matter how hard life used to be, with him, everything didn't matter as long as we are together.

He truly is my Knight in shining armour. The one that protected me, along with his friends, from everything.

Truly, I am grateful from that SWITCH!

~The End~

---

A/N:

I'm sorry that the last chapter was short. This is the end of Switch. I think I spent more than a year writing this. I think if school didn't existed, I would take less time to finish. My stories are shitty so I still don't understand how you reached the end. I made you guys wait for every chapter. Wether it's months or weeks, I'm still happy to see many of you waiting for a chapter.

I think I would have gave up writing this, but two amazing people helped me finish this with a lot of support. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before.

My best friend christychu2004 and an Internet friend, Bangtaelien. Thank you for both of your support!

Sincerely,

    ~Author S.