5- The Mark of Protection

Wednesday

I finished school and was about to head to my dorm but someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around and see a smiling V.

​​​​​​-ME: V-ssi? Is there something wrong?

-V: No. I just wanted to ask if you want to hang out with the boys and I.

​​​​​​-ME: Alright. But where are we going?

-V: *Smirk* The ARCADE!!!

-ME: Jinjja? Are you guys done with homework yet?

-V: Almost all of us don't have any homework. Come with me. The boys are outside the school.

He grabbed my hand and drag me outside. I stumble many times since he was walking so fast. I was so grateful that no one except BTS were outside. We went in Jin's van and he start driving. I was sitting in between V and Jimin. It got a little bit competitive because they were starring at each other. I had a idea and start smirking. I place my hand on each of their hands and they immediatly start looking at them.

​​​​​​-ME: Guys...can you please stop acting like child? It's annoying.

​​​​​-VMIN: Y-yes...

I got surprised because both of them interwind their fingers with mine. We stayed like this for the whole ride.

We finally arrived in the arcade and we start playing. It got competitive in between Suga and I because we were both playing the basketball game.

​​​​​​-ME: I'm gonna beat you!

​​​​​​-SUGA: In your dreams!

At the end, I won. The others were obviously impressed by my skills.

After that game, we did many others which was really fun. We were walking around and I saw "that". It's a claw machine FULL OF PLUSHIES!!! One of the stuff toys caught my eyes. It was actually an onigiri plushie (pick one).

 It was actually an onigiri plushie (pick one)

​​​​​​-V: Y/N-ah? Do you want that?

I simply nod without realizing. V slide his card and start playing. After 1 try, he got me that plush. I was really happy. V took it out and give it to me.

​​​​​​-V: *Blush* Here.

I took it and seriously, I couldn't hide my happiness.

​​​​​​-ME: Thanks a lot V-ssi!!! As a thank you gift, I'll give you 2 littles things that you may or may not like.

I took the plushie. I gave V a peck on his cheeks and in the same time, I said "Thanks a lot, V-Oppa!". His face turn light pink and his lips curled into a huge smile. He hugged my and shuffles my hair.

-V: Waaaaaa! You're so cute!!!

-RAP MONSTER: YAH!!! WE'RE STILL HERE!!!

-ME: Oops...sorry.