Prologue

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO. Belongs to Masashi Kishimoto... Sadly. WARNING!! I UPDATE RANDOMLY... Sorry for the typos.. 

On the outside Konoha looks like happy families everywhere. Kids running, playing. Parents having cheerful chats while looking fondly at their children. But if you look very closely you can see that Konoha isn't all that it seem's. Konoha holds some very, very dark secrets that not even the hokage know's about.

Right now there is a blonde teenager trying his best to escape a huge crowd of ferocious villagers screaming profanities at the poor boy. The boy even tries to get help from some chunin wandering about but they just turn their heads like they never saw anyone one even tried pushing him towards the crowd but he dodged then looked back. Before the boy had anytime to dash into a sprint a drunken man stumbles out of a random alleyway and grabs hold of the boys shoulders. In a very tight grip that the boy couldn't get out of. The boy had spiky blonde hair. Sun kissed skin with 6 whisker like scars on his cheeks. 3 on each. Light blue eyes that look like the sky on a clear day and a tall frame. Right now his clothes are wrinkled, his hair tuzzled in weird places, and has wide fearful eyes at the mob approaching him. He struggled and struggled but the mans hold wouldn't budge. "Youre staying here demon scum." A hoarse voice whispered in my ear. "I GOT HIM!!!"

Naruto's Pov
'Kit RUN NOW!!!! FIGHT BACK!!! DO SOMETHING OR I SWEAR TO KAMI I WILL PUNCH SOME SENSE INTO YOU WHEN I GET OUT NEXT!!!!! MOOOOVVVEEEE!!!' 'Gomenasai Kurama. You know I can't hurt them even if I wanted to. I have to look after my fellow shinobi I can't hurt them in anyway and you know if I do someway Baachans going to find out. Then the council will do something to me...' 'Kit I dont want to see you like this. Atleast force yourself in here and let me ease the pain a bit please...' 'Okay Kura' Then my world went dark....

I awoke in a clearing. One of my favourite to be exact. Theres a lovely glisening stream next to it with a small waterfall. Tall trees surrounding me.

Then I saw 9 tails dart toward me and heaved me off the ground. Next thing I knew I was next to a large orange and black snout that was rubbing against me in a comforting way.

Suddenly a wave of horrific pain coursed through my whole entire body. I screamed. 'Kit... Gomen..' But I couldn't respond because I was too busy screaming until my throat went hoarse. Tears were streaming down my face the entire time as I lay in a ball. "Kit rest for now... Ill wake you when I have healed you" Then I feel in a uneasy sleep.

I awoke to Kura telling me everythings alright... for now. I made my way back to my 'home' in the red light district slightly limping. I lay there on my rock hard bed thinking what did I do in my past life to deserve this....