Midnight visitor

I know yous have been wondering where the hell Itachis been sooooooo here it is.~

As I was sleeping I heard my window give the slightest creak so I jumped out of the bed and snatched 'shinigami' (His katana) and got in position. "Mah.. Naru its just me." The blonde instantly relaxed and jumped back in bed. "Since its just you im going back to sleep." I turned over.... then turned back to face him. "Where have you been?" He chuckled then came to sit on the end of the bed. " I figured you would want some time with your mother so i've been at a hotel in the red light district. Plus ive been doing some research.." The blonde raised an eyebrow. "About what?" The raven just smirked. "Nothing important. Has kushina-sama agreed?" The blonde smiled widely causing the ravens mouth to quirk at the edges. "Yeah. Shes coming.." Then it was the ravens turn to cock an eyebrow and he smirked. "Whats wrong? Usually you can talk for days non-stop." The blonde playfully hit him causing the raven to rub his 'aching' arm saying "ouch". Naruto laughed. Then Itachis eyes took a predatory glance at him. He then crawled onto the mattress and gently pushed the blonde down causing said blonde to blush like hinata. Itachi chuckled at that. He then leaned down to Narutos ear and whispered. "You should call me daddy more often.. Naru-chan.." Then he brushed his lips against Narutos ones and then shunshined to the window. "Goodnight.. My little kitsune." And just like that he vanished. Complete silence took over the blondes room until a "oh god... im hard." And a groan followed.