What has she done?

Kakashis Pov
As his tongue explored her cavern she moaned in delight then started.... xxx hehehe~ A slight blush covered my masked cheeks as a perverted giggle escaped my mouth. I was about to keep reading when- "NARUTO-BAKA HOW DARE YOU INSULT SASUKE-KUN!!! DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER EVER TEACH YOU MANNERS!! PROBABLY NOT !!! THATS WHY THEY LEFT YOU CAUSE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!! ARGHHH!! YOU FRUSTRATE ME SO MUCH AND I BET THEY GOT SICK OF YOUR PUNY AND ANNOYING LIFE. I MEAN WHY DO YOU LIVE!! YOU DEMON!!!" My mouth dropped loosely and my eyes widened while I peeked over to my genins. How dare she say something like that to her team mate!!!! Wait! Its Naruto were talking about. He'll probably get over it Naruto's head dropped then then he regained his composure then said somethings and walked away. I couldn't quite hear what he said cause I was a fair bit away from them. I jumped down from the tree "Sakura dont you think you were a bit harsh??" "NO! That baka deserves what he gets for bad mouthing my Sasuke-kun!! He is a monster anyways but who cares about him!~ What are we doing today Kakashi-sensei!" I glared at her for what she said about Naruto but she was totally ignoring it. But then got tired and said we were doing D ranks again. And too not worry about Naruto he just needs a day to cool off then hell be back to normal by tomorrow!!!

Oh How wrong he was...

~Time Skip~

"Alright that's all for today! Ja ne~" I then shunshined to Ichiraku's hoping to catch up with Naruto who's usually there but found he wasn't. "Hey Teuchi-san have you seen Naruto today?" He glanced at me then stroked his chin in thought. "Ano.. Now that I think about it.... No I haven't seen him today Kakashi-san.." Then he left to get someone else's order. I quickly ate my miso, thanked Teuchi-san and his daughter and departed for Naruto's apartment. Once I got there I knocked several times just to receive silence. Now I was getting anxious. "Naruto!! It's me!! Kakashi!!" Then again I got silence. After a couple of times I finally kicked down the door and looked inside. All the lights were off and I couldn't see a thing. Once I flicked them on I couldn't find him anywhere and also there was a huge hole and splintered wood everywhere. Even some ashes was on the ground. But then my heart dropped when I saw a piece of paper just ruffly chucked on his bedside drawer. I slowly opened it feeling my heart in my throat and almost broke down then and there. Only 2 sentences and a tear dropped followed by others. 'You's didn't want a monster right? Well you should be celebrating cause he's long gone.' 

' Sensei.... I have failed you...'