To impress a man is by their stomach

I could hear people by the door so I looked and Hidan, Kisame, Tobi and Deidara were drooling over the smell of roasted meat, roast veges and gravy. "You didnt tell me you could cook you fuckn gaki." "Well Hidan you didn't ask." I smirked over at them and said "Konan-chan could you take out some bread and sauces and etc out onto the coffee table. They can get their food in here. " "Sure chibi" While she did that I placed some cutlery and plates by the roasting dishes. I inhaled then yelled "DINNERS READY!!! FIRST IN FIRST SERVE!!!! IN THE KITCHEN!!!" I got mine and Konans first then she thanked me and sat with me. We started a quiet conversation while the boys were fighting over who gets what. I grew very annoyed and let out some ki "Come on boys I dont have to plate yous up like I would have to a baby ne?" I said in a sickenly sweet voice which made them freeze. "Nope you dont have to. Enjoy your meal Naruto-san~" I rolled my eyes at Tobi and then returned to my conversation with Konan. Once they were settled and eating the first one to break the silence was Hidan. "Mmm... What the fuck do you put in this?? Its amazing...." Everyone nodded there heads and I smiled a blinding smile at them. "Thank you~ I learned how to cook by myself." They stared at me then I said "What?" "Nothing un its just that this is really good for someone who was self taught yeah" I smiled then said "I always used to cook for Iruka-sensei when he came over. He was the only one I cooked for." I said while reminising the past good times with Iruka. I loved him as a father. He was the only one there for me not including Baachan, ero-sennin and the old man. Ojiji's death hit me hard but Iruka drove me out of my grieving period and next I knew I was back to my 'normal' joyful moods. I shook my head with a smile and said "Well yous better be grateful that I was hungry. If not yous would have had to make your own dinner." Some chuckled or went back to eating. For some reason I felt calm and comfortable with them. Like I was finally where I belonged. I sighed a happy sigh then I noticed uncle wasnt in the room. I got up with a full plate for him and left the room not catching the red eyes, normally pitch black, following my every move.