Meeting them part 2

I shunshined out of there with a giggle. Then froze as I walked into a boulder like thing. I looked up and met a... plant? Then the plant moved and I noticed it had a FACE in there?!?!
"Uh h-hey there.." The plant man remained silent then he nodded at me. "The names zetzu. Yours?" "My names Uzumaki Naruto!!" "Nice to meet you Uzumaki-san but I really must be on my way. Ja ne" He then vanished into thin air. 'Hmm what a strange guy..' I continued walking through the forest enjoying the peace until "OI GAKI!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?! AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!?!?" I groaned in dismay looking at the two figures in front of me. Kakuzu and Hidan. "You dont need to yell man. Chill. Im right in front of you.." I stared at them then said "Im the newest member of the Akatsuki by the way. Uzumaki Naruto's the name!!" Their jaws were on the ground. I knew Hidan was about to throw accusations at me so I unsealed the cloak and put it on. He huffed then looked at me with a glare "I wont accept you so easily you fuckn gaki so show Me WhAT yOUre MaDE OuT oF!!!" He then threw his scythe at me while I blocked it with a kunai making sure it doesnt go anywhere near my skin. Then I vanished and made a seal which projects my voice in all directions while making my chakra undetectable.  "You know Hidan.. I have been researching on all of the Akatsuki members and from what I can recall you are immortal.. yes??" "NOTHING CAN KILL ME YOU FUCKN GAKI!!!" "How about I cut off your head so you have absolutely no control over your body and seal the different body parts into storing scrolls?? Hmm..." I noticed the scythe weilder tense but the being the cocky bastard he is "NOT EVEN THAT WILL STOP ME!!" "you sure Hidan?? If your lucky ill do you a favor and cut all your limbs off and maybe pull your eyeballs out so you can still watch the outside world from a container hanging from my belt." Eventhough I could see him sweating profusely he still didnt back down " STOP BEING A FUCKN COWARD AND BE A GOOD LITTLE BOY AND FACE ME!!!!" "Fine.." I cut off the seal and stood ready with a beautiful gold and black katana. "Havent used this baby in ages. I call her Storm. You know why?" Hidan shook his head like the fool he is "Because after the storm is the calm. And the calm for you would be THE AFTERLIFE!!" I dodged Hidans attempt at slicing me and instead sliced his hand off. Jumping away just in time. "Do you want me to start one by one Hidan?" I smirked at him while he was gaping at his handless arm. "MY FUCKN HAND!!! WHAT THE FUCK YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! ILL KILL YOU I SWEAR OVER JASHIN-SAMA!!!!" Just as Hidan was about to run at me Kakuzu stopped him and picked his hand up. "Hidan this is not the time. Obviously hes become the closest at killing you before so lets just go back to the camp." Kakuzu then turned to me and said "Have a good day Uzumaki-san." Then vanished. What an interesting pair~ hey Kurama are we missing someone?  Theres another one called Konan but shes usually by Nagatos side as thats his partner. Alright lets go find Konan-chan~ Troublesome gaki.. Great im starting to sound like those Nara idiots... I ran through the base looking for the lady. I got hungry so I ran for the kitchen just to find the woman im looking for. "You must be Konan." I said bluntly. "Who the hell are you?" "My name is.. ughh this is getting annoying.. Anyways my name is Uzumaki Naruto and im Nagatos nephew." I smiled at her while she looked at me with amazement. "You must know who Nagato is then?" She cocked an eyebrow at me and I smirked "Well yes he was the one who gave me a position on the Akatsuki." Her eyes widened then she smiled and said "Well welcome to the Akatsuki, full of S ranked nins, Uzumaki-san." "Please,  call me Naruto." "Alright Naruto-san." I sighed in annoyance then started making a large tea for everyone. She watched as I started pulling out pots n pans and ingrediants. "Uhh.. Uzu-Naruto-san what are you doing?" I grinned at her and said "Making tea for all of us silly." She looked gobsmacked but just walked up rolling her sleeves up and said "Alright. Where do I start."