2 years later

So far its been great. We got all of the jinchurrikis to Uzu but I almost choked killer bee because he wouldnt SHUT THE HELL UP!! Honestly do people tell him that he raps Wayyy to much?? We also avoided leaf nins at all costs. It really saddened me that there were alot of orphans and such that wanted a home. And when I say alot. I mean alot. We also sent missing nins to Uzu. I met erosennin in land of waves and he almost ripped itachis head off his shoulders when he saw me with him. Ahh good memories... He was soo pissed. He thought Itachi finally caught me and was about to Rasengan his ass when in the nick of time I shunshined myself and Itachi away from him. He was furious and confused by why I saved itachi. 'True love rivals all!!' nah nah just kidding. Well I know ive grown attached and am very comfortable when im with him. We have gotten alot closer now. He doesn't wear that stupid emotionless mask around me anymore and doen't look at me through his sharingan. He looks at me with the darkest eyes I have seen. Idiot thought I didn't know the real reason why he killed of the Uchiha. Pfft and he also tried to tell me that hes grown cold. And I was like 'bitch im the king of masks. I used to wear one every single day of my life. Dont think I dont see a mask when I see one baka.'. Then little by little I picked that masked apart and OMG he has the sexiest smirk in the world!! And his smile! ohh myy godd his smile is heavenly.... Im sure I drooled abit the first time he genuinely smiled at me. Hes much more guarded when we are around people though. Speaking of Itachi here he comes now!! "'Tachi!! Where are we going to now!!" I excitedly waved at the ravenette while he sighed then I noticed his expression. Which made my eyebrows furrow and my back straighten. He looked conflicted and angry. "What happened??" He sighed. "Naruto your not going to like this but were going to Konoha next." Shit. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. I totally FORGOT about that wretched place. I was mentally panicking but looked cool on the outside. Then I felt a large hand on my shoulder. I then looked up into ebony eyes which were so close to my face. Now that I think about it. "We'll get through this together. Okay?" I just nodded while we both put our cloaks on and started tree hopping towards the land of fire.