Long time no see Baachan..

We walked together gaining some glances from villagers. Not enough to grow suspicion. Man.. Konoha really hadn't changed that much. Still bustling with crowds. Noisy kids running around. Oh the irony. I was once one of those noisy little kids. Playing hilarious (to me) pranks then outrunning chunin ranked shinobis. I then had a little laugh to myself. Even back then when I wasn't trying I would still out run them. Before I knew it we made it to the hokage tower. We then snuck to the back where we could change appearances. "Ready Naru-chan? I'll just wait here for you." He smirked while I glared at him with a faint blush. "You suck...." I grumbled then nodded. I then shunshined and knocked the hidden anbu out by poking a pressure point on their neck. All at the same time with clones. Making a loud bang noise as they hit the floor. Why not have a little fun. Suddenly the godaime shot up and was about to order more anbu until I said. "I would appreciate it if you didn't godaime hokage." She shut her mouth but scowled at me. "Who are you and what business do you have here in Konoha?" She sneered. "I just needed a private audience with you godaime-sama." I then placed a privacy seal in the room so no one will know what we're talking about and the anbu should be knocked out for at least 20 minutes . All the time I need. "What are you getting a-" "Ohayou Baachan." I then took off the seal. She grew teary eyed then pounced on me. "N-naruto..." Then she glared at me. "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO YOU BRAT!?!? YOU HAD ME WORRIED FOR THREE YEARS!!! THREE!!! AND YOU DIDNT EVEN SEND A LETTER OR ANYTHING!!!" Then unfortunately she took out her anger on the thing closest to her. Which was me.. I groaned as my back hit the wall behind me. Damn her and her chakra enhanced punches. "Gosh Baachan not even back for 30 minutes and you have already punched me." She just grunted with a "you deserved it.." She then sighed and sat down. "So what brings you to Konoha?" I then smiled and sat up "What? Can't I visit my godmother?" She just glared "as much as it pains me to say No. You wouldn't come back here without a reason. We all read your note.. The rookie 9 have trained really hard since you left. Especially team 7. Kakashi has pushed both of them to their limits. Sakura she's now my apprentice in the medical field. And Sasuke... He's changed the most. His hate and revenge towards his brother has vanished and changed to determination to get you back. They deeply regret what they had done to you. And Naruto I'm so sorry.. I should have hel-" "Baachan its okay. I'm very glad about everyone's progression. Past is in the past. No need to bring it up anyways I'm much better now. Now.. To the reason I am really here for." I then stood up with all seriousness and gazed at Tsunade. "I am here to inform you of Uzushiogakures rebuilding." To say Tsunade was shocked was an understatement. She almost fell out of her chair. "Wha- what do you mean?" "Exactly what I said. Me and a group of shinobis that I trust with all my heart are rebuilding Uzu to its former glory. Since my mother was from there I decided that it was time to bring all my relatives to their home. And since I was the only Uzumaki in Konoha there's no use in askin-" "Actually Naruto. Since you already know your heritage there is something else that the sandaime and a selected few know. Your mother... Uzumaki Kushina.. Is still alive." What? What? My mother.. That I thought was dead is still.. Alive? Did she not want me? Did she leave me alone to suffer?? "Wait! Naruto she's in a comma. She has been for 16 years she's been held in a secret room beneath the hokage tower. Would you like to see her?" Feeling at a lost I just nodded my head. We were about to head out until I pointed at the still unconscious anbu. "Uhh should we like wait for them to wake up? " then it looked like she just realized they were there. "Ohh yeh." I chuckled as she sat back down and I slapped on my seal again. "I'll be back in like 5 minutes. I have.. Somewhere I got to be real quick." I then shunshined outside back to Itachi to find him still against the shadowed wall. "Naru.." "Tachi!! Guess what?? M-my mum she's still alive.. She's In a comma and tsunades letting me go see her. Tachi... My m-mums still a-alive... I-i tho-ught-" I was then embraced into Itachis chest and finally I let go. I started sobbing into his shirt while he was rubbing comforting circles in my back. Whispering comforting words in my ear. It wasnt until 10 minutes later I realized I had to go back to Tsunade. I pulled away from him "Thank you Tachi.. Honestly I needed that." "I know." He replied while I smiled. "Alright I'm going to take awhile so I'll find you later. Bye Tachi!" I then shunshined back into the room and noticed the anbu weren't on the ground. I heard a shift of the air beside me and immediately shunshined beside Tsunade. "Halt. Anbu stand down." Even though I could tell they were confused they obeyed none the less. "So shall we go now Oturan-san?" I smiled in my henge and replied curtly "yes we shall godaime-sama." Of course she didnt notice the 2 sheets of paper with the names Uchiha Itachi and Uzumaki Naruto (under a strong henge) slipped into the piles of paperwork.