Meeting them part 1

I strolled out with my new akatsuki coat and ring. A gleeful smile on my face. I walked into the main room which was huge for 10 people. I gazed at the room. There was a kitchen in the far corner of the room and it looked amazing. There was an L shaped couch in front of me and some side drawers (im guessing) for decoration. Then I noticed there was 5 people in the room that were looking at me with suspicion and a hand reaching for there weapons. When I noticed that I kinda jumped and said "Hey.. uhh no need to get violent... im a new member. Uzumaki Narutos the name!! " I smiled. "WHO SAID YOU WERE AN AKATSUKI MEMBER GAKI!!!" "MY UNCLE FISH FACE!!!" They all , except sharky and itachi who already knew and sharky grew pale, were confused and the girl said "Whos your uncle un?" A feral smirk rose on my face "the person you call leader-sama." Most were gaping like fishs. "Oh~ Yous are starting to look like fish face over there." I pointed at Kisame and some snorted. I noticed the peoples names were Uchiha Itachi, Hoshigaki Kisame, Deidara, Sasori and Tobi. "How are you related to him un?" "Thats a secret~" I placed a finger over my lips and winked at them. "And who said youre capable for the Akatsuki. Your probably the weakest one here." Kisame snorted out. I smirked on the inside. "Oh the contrare Kisame-san~ Let me show you some of my power." I pushed chakra to my eyes to activate my specialised rinnegan. They were all gaping at me "Wait un... is that.. TOMOES IN THERE!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!" The girl shrieked. I deactivated it and said "im only human dei-chan~" I giggled then said "well nice meeting you Deidara, Sasori, Tobi, fish face, itachi." I waved behind my back. Hehe what a nice introduction to the family~