The dream and father

Naruto POV (Sorry im always changing povs. From now it will be in Narutos POV)

'Hisssssss.... I opened my eyes in confusion.. Wasnt I in bed?? I then looked around and noticed I was sitting on concrete floor and my hands and feet were chained to the wall behind me. Whats going on here? I then heard the flicker of a light being turned on and looked up. To my horror a ravenette and a redhead were chained on seperate walls infront of me. The 2 people I love in the world were chained and gagged. They looked up in fright and started yelling but I couldnt make out a word they said. Hissss.... There it is again. That noise... I then saw heaps of snakes slither into their lights. Then the snakes attacked. I had to watch while they were getting eaten alive. I screamed. I tried closing my eyes shut but whenever I did it looked like I kept my eyes open. I even tried turning around but then the chains tightened and pulled me up against the wall forcing me to watch. I had to hear their screams and cries of help. I had to watch as their skin was getting eaten and smaller snakes poured out of their wounds. I had to watch until they were just bones. I couldnt do anything to help them. Tears poured out of my eyes like waterfalls. Then I heard footsteps getting closer and closer. One foot. Two feet.. "... Orochimaru?" '

I woke with a start. My breathing was labored. My eyes were widened and my pillow was damp. And my muscles were tense like I was about to get attacked. That dream... It felt so surreal.. Why would he be in my... Nightmares? Why was Itachi and Kaachan in there aswell??...  I made a mental note to talk to Itachi about it. I then wiped my eyes dry. They still looked kind of red. Now I gotta turn the pillow over. There. Evidence gone. I then noticed my coat on the end of the bed with my katanas and my scrolls. Now that I think about it... Where am I?? I looked around the room. It was kinda dusty in here. But the window was open letting in cool fresh air. I looked outdoors and was suprised by the weeds growing on the side of the ... house? Mansion? I dont know but its bloody huge! I then searched for chakras and found one in the kitchen? Then I noticed it was Kaasans and smiled.

As I geared up I looked over to the drawers on the other side of the room noticing a framed picture that was face down. I paused in the middle of getting ready. Obviously curiousity got the better of me. I flipped the frame over and rubbed the dust off. It revealed a man with blonde hair, much like mine, in a white robe in a all to familiar office. He was smiling at the camera and he also had blue eyes like mine. I then noticed another framed picture beside that one so I flipped that one over aswell. This one had the back of the all to familiar hokage robes. The red kanji letters read 'yondaime hokage'. The fourth hokage.... My dad.. I then looked back at the other photo and smiled. It mustove been after the hokage ceremony. Im sorry I couldnt carry on with your legacy dad... Unknowingly a couple of tears escaped my eyes. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didnt notice the chakra signature coming down the hall. "Naru-" Kaasan just opened the door and saw me then she smiled sadly and embraced me. As we were hugging eachother we started crying into eachothers shoulders. Trying to comfort the other. I can tell shes going through much more pain than I am cause that was her lover. As I finally stopped I noticed she didnt. So all I could do was stand there and rub her back as she was sobbing. Father... We miss you.