Konoha

I made my way down the barren road with 'itachi' at my side. The only thing was we did not look the same. I was but a mere child with shaggy brown hair and dark brown eyes. And itachi was still the same height but had short brown hair with dark almost black eyes and a handsome face. Bloody hell.. Even with a henge on he's still hot. I had made a seal and slapped it on both of us. The seal changes your appearance to what you want it to. Pretty handy huh? So to get into Konoha we made ourselves the single parent and child duo. Our alias are 'Yoichi Hitsugawa and Tenchou Hitsugawa'. Me as Yoichi and itachi as tenchou. I was half skipping, half walking and itachi was walking with bags on his back. Great acting skills.. I swear. "Touchan how much longer...?"  I dragged out and pouted. The man gave me a charming smile. "Not long Yochan." I turned my head away with a small blush. I'm sure his teeth sparkled... How? It was about a 5 minute walk until the giant green gates came into sight. I suddenly had the urge to cry. Or run away. Or hide. I didn't notice I stopped until a firm hand was placed on one of my slender shoulders. So to cover up myself I widened my eyes and squealed "SUGOI!!! Touchan!! Touchan!!! Those gates are HUGE!!! Is that where we're going!?!?!?" I excitedly pointed my finger towards the gate. Tenchou chuckled and said "Hai. Hai Yochan" I excitedly ran towards the gate while tenchou power walked behind me. We finally came upon Izumo and Kotetsu. "Hey gaki. What ya doing here?" Kotetsu lazily asked. "My Touchans coming. See?" I pointed at Tenchou as they followed my finger. He lazily raised his hand and gave a wave. "Ohayou!" He replied. "So gaki. What ya here for?" "Touchan and I need a place to stay...." My head lowered. "Our village was only small but t-these bad people.. They came and hurt everyone... A-and.. Kaachan s-saved us... They hurt her instead of.. Us... Touchan got me and him out but... We couldn't save kaachan.. " I looked up at him with tears pouring from my eyes and snot running. They looked alarmed and awkward. Oh please.. They couldn't look after a child to save their lives. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I then scrunched my eyes closed and ran back to tenchou and gripped his leg while sobbing. He then crouched down and hugged me. I felt my cheeks burn. It felt so nice in his arms. Right... The mission. He pulled away and I suddenly was overwhelmed by jumping back in his arms. To be honest I didn't even need to run back to itachi but why not?? "Its gonna be alright Yochan." He smiled at me while I covered my face with my forearm to wipe the tears. Honestly I should get an award for being 1# actor throughout the shinobi nations. We then walked together back to Izumo and Kotetsu. "Gomen shinobi-san." I smiled up at them which they smiled in return. I could see the pity in their eyes and felt triumph wash over me. Once they were finish in exchanging papers we entered Konoha. My personal hell.