Together again

A.N I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES!!! AND THATS FOR MY OTHER FANFICS ASWELL!!! Its just that I dont feel as inspired as I did when I first started writing. And also sorry for the short chapter I promise ill make the next one much longer..

Naruto POV

I woke with a start. I looked around sleepily hardly registering that there was a red blob curled up next to me but when I did I freaked out and screamed. A very manly scream I must say. "AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"  I pounced up and the blob jumped up. I then registered that the blob was a red haired woman with a hand over her chest. "DONT FRIGHTEN ME LIKE THAT AGAIN DATTEBANE!!!"  She then continued to gasp for air. Wait.. Did she just say Dattebane?? My head then jolted up to look at the woman much closely. Voilet eyes. Long red hair. This was the woman in the bed in the next room. My mother. My eyes went wide while I tried to get my head wrapped around that my mother was standing right before me. In perfect health. "K-kaa-san?..." I stared disbelieving who was before my eyes. She then smiled a loving smile at me. I then pounced onto her. Crying into her shoulder. "Please... if this is a dream... I dont know what ill do.... Please dont go..." I sobbed while she tightened the hug also crying. "Never in my life sochi.... Never will I leave you alone again..."