The gaki's smart

"UNCLE!!" I slammed the doors open much to his fright. "What is it Naruto? and please refrain from breaking my door." I sheepishly scratched the back of my head and said "Gomen uncle but I have a fantastic idea." I closed the doors and sat in the armchair across from him with a serious look in my eyes. "Alright. So I was thinking why not rebuild Uzushiogakure?" His eyes widened abit. "Why the sudden curiousity on Uzushio?" "I was thinking why not make our own village and rebuild Uzushio to it's former glory. We can get the remaining Uzumaki's to come home and I was thinking for it to be a safe haven for missing nin. For people who need a home. I was also thinking we get all the jinchuriki to stay there to." "What abou-" "Dont worry I have thought everything through and conversed my issues with Tobi. He agreed with my decisions because I have everything in control. The Akatsuki can be whatever they want in the village. You can be the Uzukage if you want. Of course. I can rebuild the homes with my reconstruction jutsu and I can also place a barrier around Uzushio so only we can enter. The seal... It's like a time stopping jutsu. If someone unwanted enters the barrier it will look and feel the way it was before I put the seal up. No one will be able to feel our presences in there either until someone steps out of it they have to conceal their chakra on their own. I think the building process will be finished by the next 4 months if we start soon. I will talk to all the kages about the rebuilding of Uzushio and also look for remaining Uzumaki's. I am on good terms with most kages so it should be running smoothly. I'll keep the Akatsuki out of the equation but I will slip a paper that sends you'se to Uzu instead of being their nin. It will be under a powerful henge that makes it look completely different from a dismembering sheet. I will also send orphans and such to Uzu so make sure while im gone someone checks on them. I will also set up trading's so we can get our resources. Sounds good ne?" Nagato sat there seriously in thought then his eyebrows furrowed. "Will you be going to Konoha?" I gulped then said "Yes.. Under a henge that hopefully no one can see through. I'll probably uncover myself to Tsunade but thats it." He nodded then smiled "Sounds like a good idea Naruto." I grinned and said "Should I tell everyone the plan at dinner?" He nodded while I skipped out of his office. 

3rd POV

Currently everyone was around the dinner table eating their dinner. Courtesy of Naruto and Konan. Then Naruto speaks up and tells everyone his idea of Uzushio. Many were shocked that he thought so throughly and that it was 100% his plan. Hidan and deidara choked on their noodles while Kisame spat out his broth. They had one thought 

'THE BRATS SMART!?!?!!?"