chapter 2... touch me in the morning

After me & luke had sex i woke up & didn't see him laying next to me. I jumped up screaming luke where are you. He wasn't in the bathroom or basement. But i smelt bacon frying he was down stairs cooking. I was mad cause he wasn't answering me.
Me: luke i didn't know you was here man
Luke: i had on my headphones sorry
Me: it's alright but anyways what's up for tonight
Luke: I'm taking you to the movie premier
Me: stop lying don't play with my feelings luke
Luke: for real
Me: yayyyyy
I was excited i was finally going somewhere with my man i was mad girls kept texting him on Instagram a few times i had to say something. Like bitch stay away from luke that's mine go get yours.
It was time for the premier it was a big night crazy fans screaming i got to meet the original new edition they were so cool.
We all went to dinner when i heard my favorite n.e. song count me out i started singing loud. Me: you'll have to count me out 🎵
Luke: you love this song?
Me: hell yeah baby it's my mood everyday
I started dancing

Luke's p.o.v.
I loved my girlfriend she was fine as hell she can sing her face off she dances like an angel. She always gave me good sex whenever i needed it. She's different not like the other girls. I'm going to give her some good dick tonight. I don't want no head tonight.

Were on our way home uh oh count me out is coming on luke turn dis shit up. Finally we are home i ran upstairs blasting new edition's count me out. I saw luke standing by the closet giving me a sexy look.
Luke: come to me baby...
After this song goes off can you stand the rain comes on.
Me: take me away.
Luke: come get this chocolate love...
Luke went inside of me
Me: you feel good take it slow baby steps yup just Like that.
It was raining outside the wind was coming threw the room luke confessed he wanted kids so if i got pregnant he would be proud.
Luke: ok baby I'm cumming here i go
Me: ugh... Damn shit baby. I was laying in a puddle of cum. That was good. Luke fell asleep on top of me.Lol!😂

Sorry i didn't update I've been so busy lately...