chapter 5... count me out

My p.o.v.
Luke had finally got a vacation off work so was just sitting in the house bored.

Luke: I'm bored what you wanna do?
Me: idk sex?
Luke: we have sex 4 times a day I'm getting tired of it for right now.

Phone rings*
Shamari: heyy girl wyd
Me: nothing how bout you
Shamari: just tired. You wanna go out tonight with me & the girls?
Me: you'll have to count me out tonight i wanna be with my boyfriend.
Shamari: alright then.

Me: movie night luke
Luke: that's good what movie?
Me: something classic the bodyguard
Luke: ok I'll go get the movie started and popcorn.
Me: I'm ready luke let's go.
Luke: I'm here.

My p.o.v
As the movie is starting my palms get sweaty oh god I'm hot as hell oh boy...
This movie very short i know all the songs. My favorite is run to you i sing that song to Luke when I'm in the mood.

Run to you comes on *
Me: i wanna run to you🎵
Luke: you like this song!
Me: yes ever since i was a little girl i always did.

Luke kissed me on the lips during the movie it felt good. I felt a chill go down my spine oooh that felt good.

Luke's p.o.v
I was going to take things slow tonight probably sex in the bath tub something good. Pretty soon I'm going to be a father if keep fucking raw i don't care i want kids anyway. The movie is over...

Luke: follow me to the tub
Me: ok
Were walking to the bathroom together.

Luke: get naked for me I'll brb.
Me: ok.

Luke comes back to the tub with champagne get's naked i forgot he had the biggest dick long and brown. It touched my thigh.

Me: ouch
Luke: im sorry
Me: can i touch your soft hair baby your so sexy to me!
Luke: come get this chocolate dick I'm horny.

I went over to luke and sat on top of him i felt the tip go in. So good don't stop. Go slow. He climaxed fast inside of me. We both started laughing. We were high off love & drunk off champagne.

Please like , vote , comment please get me up to 1k reads. Peace out...