chapter 7... weird feeling

After i was off my period i felt so much better the only thing is something weird is going on luke was been sleeping a lot lately and been eating sea food too. I've been moody bitchy type eating weird food. It's time for me to take this pregnancy test.

I went in the bathroom to use it. I had to wait 5 minutes to see if i was or not. 5 minutes later the test was positive im  pregnant i started crying cause before i couldn't have kids but now god blessed me with one.

Me: luke wake up i got something to tell you
Luke: what is it
Me: I'm pregnant
Luke: you are that means I'm going to be a daddy
Me: yes
Luke: oh my god I'm excited

Luke's p.o.v.
I was happy i was going to have a kid but how am i going to tell her i leave friday for six months oh god oh boy i don't want to leave but i need the money. Plus I'm working on my album promotion starts soon! I'll think of something.

My p.o.v
Wow I'm going to be a mother for the first time oooh I'm horny i want some dick tonight i need to get laid Lol!😂
Why my harmoans are changing damn...

Me: tonight i wanna get laid if that's alright with you I'm in a good mood today.
Luke: fine with me.

A few hours later: it was time for sex i was ready i played rkelly's seems like your ready i love that song since the 90s like for real tho. Uh oh it's time for chocolate love... Luke was so sexy his hair were curly and black i couldn't wait any longer...

Luke: come get dis chocolate dick I'm ready
Me: ok i want you to take advantage of me tie me up tie me down...

As he went inside i was on top of him i kissed his soft lips i said to him damn baby you feel good don't stop go deeper you know you can. He pulled my hair.

Luke: damn you so wet I'm about to nut damn shittt ugh...

Luke nutted on my back it was warm so i had to wait for a towel to wipe of myself i loving was smooth we took our time.

I feel asleep he came over to me and kissed me goodnight...

Ok until then please make sure you read the other chapter's please vote , comment, and follow me