chapter 20... the baby is born

Ok this next chapter gets crazy the baby is born but something else happens that's crazy please read...

It was Monday morning i was scared because i thought luke was going back to paris until he said he's taking a vacation from work. I actually got excited. Finally he'll be here when i give birth.

Luke: you wanna go clothes shopping for the baby
Me: sure! But where should we go
Luke: um idk
Me: what bout the baby gap?
Luke: yeah let's go there.

It was a sunny day on mel rose place in los Angeles my belly was poking out i was wearing my overralls with my air Jordans. We was walking until he saw 2 crazy girls running up to us asking for a autograph. We finally arrived at baby gap. They had so many choices of clothes i couldn't choose.

Me: oh luke what about this nice outfit
Luke: that's nice get that one but come on there are some more outfits like that one.

As we walked luke had so many clothes in the shopping cart already so we bought them all. I started to get hungry we went to go get some pizza.

After we finished eating and got home i was in the mood for some sex.

Me: baby i want some dick tonight
Luke: oh you want some chocolate dick
Me: hell yeah.

Luke slid inside of me raw and good i moaned he messaged my pussy with his dick i was kissing his face telling him to make love to me harder.

Me: oh you soooo bigg cum inside of me daddy! Ugh...
Luke: i can feel my juices flowing baby ugh... I'm finna to bust a nut.

His pull out made me moan loud Lol!😂 i got on my knees to give him some head he's been tossing my salad all around. I sucked his dick all fast i choked the first time. His facial expressions were turning me on he pushed his fingers in my hair.

Luke: oh shit ugh... You tongue is so smooth but you bout to have a face full of my nut so get ready.

Luke nutted in my face i liked it so much! Lol!😂.

We peacefully fell asleep. When i heard the door opening downstairs it was keith he's staying here to help out. With the baby.

Tuesday morning...
I woke up luke was in the bathroom taking a shower. I went downstairs i saw keith cooking breakfast i walked over to him he kissed me on the cheek.

Keith: good morning beautiful
Me: good morning
Luke: baby I'll be right back I'm going to Wal-Mart to buy some diapers for the baby
Me: alright.

I was going back upstairs when
Keith: um did you pee on yourself?
Me: no oh my god my water broke call the 911 hurry.

Uh oh little Luke wanted to come out i can't wait to see his face.

Finally we arrived at hospital just in time i was sweating hard.

Doctor: okay are you ready
Me: no I'm not
Doctor: well push harder
Keith: push harder.

After 10 pushes he finally came out.

Doctor: what are you going to name him
Me: after his daddy lucas luke james gray.

I took a picture of luke before we left i sent it to Luke's phone.

He's so precious i can't wait til he sees us.

Keith drove me home with lucas and walked me into the house.

Here's the crazy part:
Keith: so since you gave luke a baby what bout me?
Me: nigga you tripping we only had sex cause luke wanted To have a threesome.
Keith: cmon baby let's get started
Me: no get off of me
Keith: oh really it's like that you giving me a son! Now.

Keith punched me in the face & pushed me on the bed. He ripped off his clothes taking mines off.
Me: your gonna rape me in front of my new born son
Keith: you damn right i am.

I screamed for help but Keith punched me in the face another 2 times leaving his fist bloody & me confused. I Finally blacked out.

About 2 hours later i woke up lucas was gone oh my god my baby is gone. My face was bloody shirt was ripped.

Luke is walking through the door!

Me: oh my luke thank god your here
Luke: what happened to you
Me: keith raped me and took lucas
Luke: oh my god call the police.

Luke's pov.
Dat nigga Keith is really gonna get it now he took my son now he rapped my girlfriend let me get my gun ready.

FaceTime from keith: yeah bitch i got your bitch ass son! You better come get his ass or I'm dumping him in the santa monica bay...

Me: oh my god Luke keith is at santa monica bay we gotta go.
Luke: let's go.

We went to go get our get our son back luke drove so fast around los Angeles.

We saw keith standing there with lucas.
Luke: nigga you better put down my son! Or else
Keith: or else what?
Luke: I'll shoot yo ass
Keith: I'll shoot yo ass first.

Luke went up to keith holding the gun to the back of his head. Keith let go of the baby i went to go get lucas.
Luke: baby go start the car
Me: okay.

I went running with lucas in the my hand while keith & luke was fighting. I hurried up and put lucas in the back seat i climbed in the driver's seat.

I drove to get luke. I was crying hard cause i was nervous.

Me: luke let's go.

Luke jumped in the car shooting at Keith but he missed the bullet.

Keith was shooting at the car we got a flat tire and slid off the road into the woods. We blacked out...

To be continued. Please comment & vote and on this chapter. Don't forget to follow me...