chapter 19... i get so weak

I get so weak in the knees i can hardly speak i lose control then something takes over me- swv

Uh oh i only have 2 days left to spend with Luke i loved that man so much! I'm getting ready for the day it seems like I'm not in the mood today for some odd reason. Uh oh I'm feeling emotional.

I went downstairs to see what was Luke doing i saw him hooking up his phone to the stereo he played bobby Brown's girlfriend he asked me to dance with him.

Luke: baby come dance wit me
Me: I'm not in the mood let's just sit and cuddle.

Luke & me cuddled on the couch with the music playing he kissed me holding my belly.

       Lyrics: i need a girlfriend i need you right now loving kissing holding you tight.

As we listened to the music i started to cry a little for real some I'm in my feelings.

Me: make love to me right now
Luke: for real?
Me: yes nigga now.

He picked me bridal style and threw me on the bed. I begged him to fuck me good i wanted him to bust a good nut in me... Before he leaves on monday.

The way luke slid inside of me his stokes were good asf he was massaging my pussy with his dick he left me moaning loud in the room.

Luke: that's right baby your so moist right now damn... Ugh...

Luke kissed my neck softly he bit his lip he turned me on much!

Me: oh baby i can feel you cumming your juices are flowing
Luke: i know get ready ugh I'm cumming.

After luke finish his job he walked to the bathroom butt ass naked look his tight butt cheeks. I wanted to talk to him.

Me: baby can we talk
Luke: sure! What is it
Me: ok you know i luv you right
Luke: of course you do
Me: I'm just letting you know I'm always here for you baby
Luke: i know I'm here for you to.

Before we went to sleep we played the kissing game.

Ok next chapter the baby comes I'm so excited but it gets crazy omg...
But comment & vote and follow me