chapter 22... super turnt up

It was a beautiful sunny day in los Angeles me & luke was taking lucas for a walk outside at the park.

Me: oh lucas I'm so happy to be your mommy your mama's baby yes you are.
Luke: you ready bae?
Me: yes let's so go.

We was walking to the park it beautiful outside everyone waving saying hi people having sex on the beach Lol!😂 we here.

Luke's p.o.v.
I love my girlfriend & son they make me happy tonight I'm her dat good dick that's make her beg for her mama.

Oh the sun looks beautiful going down luke kissed me of course we saw the paparazzi coming to our way they started taking pictures of us.

Luke: let's get the fuck outta here.

We rushed & got up and ran.

Finally we made it we walked in i saw the nanny in the kitchen.

Me:what is she doing here?
Luke: she's watching over lucas tonight
Me: ok
Luke: let's go upstairs.

Here's the sexual part: i got undressed when i saw luke putting a condom he came out the bathroom looking sexy god damn my my my

Luke: come get this chocolate dick you know you want it.
Me: i want you to rock my body all the way Mexico
Luke: tell me baby do you like what you see can you put a train on me
Me: kiss me pretty baby
Luke: touch my baby every where
Me: even your ball sack?
Luke: yes

Luke went downtown & went around & around i put my fingers in his hair pushing his head closer. Ugh... Yes that feels good shitttttt.

Luke got up with my cum in his beard he wiped it off he told me to do my job.

Luke: you know da drill it's time for slurping.

Before i sucked Luke's dick i gave him a hand job stroking up & down. I started sucking his dick all fast but i had to take it slow my mouth was hurting but i had to handle it like a gangsta hardcore bitch who swallows kids if you get what i mean.

Luke looked me in my eyes passionately we made eye contact i can feel the veins in his dick sticking out.

Luke: ugh I'm finna to bust a nut please get ready to swallow my babies.

Before you know it splash my mouth was filled with Luke's juices it tasted so sweet this would be good for a dersert topping. It's to get fucked

Luke slid in raw asf making me scream loud
Me: shitttt.

Luke was fucking me good the loving felt good it really did the way he touched my pussy with hand felt like a wet wipe ugh... He's putting down

Me: that's right nigga rock my body touch me right there
Luke: hush just accept dis dick oh lord!

Luke was hitting my soft spot damn his dick so biggg it reached my stomach. Me bouncing up and down felt like i was at the gym working but on Luke's dick tho...

Luke: alright baby get ready for blast off in 1.2.3. Ugh... Your pussy is good.

Luke was biting his lip it turned me on so i sucked his toes cause I'm a freak bitch I'm down okay...

After love making we fell asleep luke fell asleep on top of me.  He was still breathing hard!

Okay this chapter was freaky asf but comment & vote...