chapter 29... like this and like that

Like this and like that I'm gonna move along... - monica

I was getting ready for bed i put lucas down on the bed while i went to the bathroom.

It was raining outside. I was in the bathroom taking off my makeup.
I started to cry in the mirror thinking about luke my baby.

I played mariah Carey's crybaby song i loved so much. I tossed and turned all night until i finally asleep.

Luke's p.o.v
I'm.wondering justice is doing? I miss her and lucas. I have to sit here alone on this lonely rainy night.

Ok so it's 5am and i still can't sleep i took some medicine but it's not working.

I'm laying there on the bed when i feel someone touch my leg

It's luke oh my god.

Me: oh my god luke
Luke: baby i missed you
Me: i know let's talk in the living room
Luke: ok

We sat down on the couch and talked what i do what do i say.

Me: ok so baby i missed you. Are you still seeing Tammy?
Luke: actually we stopped dating. But I'm sorry for what i did.to you
Me: i know
Luke: let's go in the bathroom i want sex.

Luke sat me on the sink i was ready for sex oh my god. Luke took off his shirt pulling down his boxers his dick turned me on ugh... He unloosed my bra. He placed one hand on boob kissing me hard.

He stuck his dick inside of while I'm sitting on the sink. He begans to stroke making me moan loud. I was running my hands up and down his back.

Oh my god i can feel getting ready to cum please do me! Right. I was relaxed i felt good.

Luke: baby I'm gonna cum
Me: i don't care jus sex me nigga.

Me & luke walked out the bathroom like nothing happened. Lol!😂

Luke layed with me in the bed. Both fell asleep im happy my baby is back.

4 hours later: i woke up luke wasn't laying next to me. I screamed out loud.

Me: luke where are you
Luke: I'm in the living room

I walked in the living room seeing luke holding a razor blade in his hand with cocaine on the table.

Me: what the fuck are you doing
Luke: cocaine i need it
Me: no this stuff can kill you
Luke: i need it.

I slapped it outta his hand. I can't believe he's doong1 drugs...

To be continued... I will be updating later so please vote and comment
Luke: in the living