chapter 10... i will always love you

It was 5: 00 in the morning on Friday it was the last day i got to spend time with luke. We woke up & watched the sun rise we made love twice the same day.

Luke's pov
I wasn't ready to leave i wanted to stay but i had to give my fans the album they've been waiting for. My last album released in 2012 i got nominated for a Grammy award.
Plus I'm working on my next movie project that's coming soon!

My pov.
I didnt want him to leave I'm pregnant who was going to be here with on those dark lonely nights in this big house of course i still want some sex even tho I'm pregnant a girl gets horny to you know.

Me: do you have to go luke stay with me forever
Luke: baby i would if i could but you know wolfpack fans are waiting for this album
Me: so it sounds like your going to give your fans some wolfpack dick too huh
Luke: nope only you my love now come on let's finish making love before i leave.

Luke went inside of me one more time he felt diffrent today for some odd reason but it felt good i couldn't complain.

Me: please go deeper fuck me hard daddy! I screamed out loud in the room our moans filled the room luke was cursing turned me on even more!

Luke: shit yo pussy so wett damnnn I'm about to nut get ready ugh... Woo that felt good.

It was time for me to drive luke to airport i get really emotional quick i started to tear up while driving.

Me: well were here.

I walked with luke my last time in the airport. His plane was outside waiting for take off.

Luke went to go put his bags on the plane. He came back to say good bye to me.

Luke: so this is the end right
Me: i guess so
Luke: i won't forget you baby
Me: I'm trying not to cry please don't make me.

Luke kissed my face and walked away from me. I started crying. I screamed out loud.

Me: luke i will always love you I'll never forget. Do me a favor kiss the sky
Luke: don't worry i will. Kiss the baby for me! I would die 4 you...

As the plane started flying i walked away cried in the car. I thought about the good times we had from the first time we met... To be continued

Ok this chapter is emotional for me. Note this not the last chapter chapters 11 & 12 coming soon!.

Thank you for 131 reads. Please vote and comment. & follow me. Get me up to 1k reads Please.