chapter 8... don't touch my hair

Ok this chapter is for the freaks that like to do tha wild thing. So comment on this chapter and vote...

It was a sunny afternoon i was standing in the mirror chopping off my hair i just gave myself a hallie berry haircut.

Luke's pov
I saw her chopping off her hair tonight i wanted to get really freaky so i called my homeboy Keith were going to have a threesome tonight. There's going to be nut every where tonight.

My pov
I was in the mood i didn't feel like myself tho i felt like i wanted to fuck all night. I'm started to gain weight since I'm pregnant damn.

Luke: hey sexy chocolate
Me: hi boo what's up
Luke: nuttin you ready for a threesome? With me and Keith
Me: what da fuc you mean i feel funny doing that.
Luke: well get be prepared you gonna be getting mouth pregnant tonight.

My thoughts: i liked Keith but me and luke had a relationship already a threesome is something else.

A few hours later: knocks at tha door* Keith: I'm ready for business bro!
Luke: bedroom is upstairs.

Here's the sexy stuff ladies and gentlemen get ready to get moist...

Luke & keith walked in the room getting undressed they had the biggest dicks they print was showing..Keith walked over to me and pulled up my hair and started kissing my neck softly he had a sexy voice saying: baby listen be ready to go on a sex ride ok hush... Luke was sucking on my pussy like a lollipop.

Me: oh shit that feels good.

Luke stands and start too jerk off with nut dripping from his dick he sticks his dick in my mouth telling me to do my job... He started face fucking me my throat was hurting but i had to take it like a bitch his nut was tasting good am i eating strawberries i slurped was left.
Luke: damn shorty you good.

It was for keith to fuck me oh boy...
The way he went inside was good asf he started pounding me hard 20 times he busted 4 nuts in me.
Me: shit fuck, do it do it, do me! Baby fuck me daddy ugh...

We both moaned loud before we stopped keith busted a huge nut in me ugh...

I started sucking Keith' s dick his nut tasted like battery acid sour type but i swallowed his kids like a real bitch.

I couldn't focus with keith' s dick in my mouth and fucking pounding my pussy. I was so swollen it wasn't funny at all. Luke's pull out game was strong ugh... Shit

They both came over to me and squirted their nut on me...

Here's one more freaky part. After we finished i sucked Luke toes i have a feet festish his feet were sexy sucked the dirt out.of them.

Luke: damn bitch you suck dick and toes damn...

I sucked Keith's nipples and feet which made him moan.

I also sucked their big ass lips i licked their faces too. Luke smaked me on the ass i gave keith a hand job which made him bust a nut.

Luke: alright nigga job's over go home she's mine
Keith:  dang nigga just like that.

Ok please comment if this story is freaky please don't forget to vote and follow me...