Back to normal

Jimmy's p.o.v.

I woke up with Julie cuddled up on my chest like we used to do before I had got arrested for killing Tommy because he had tried to kill her. I decided to let her sleep in so I went into the bathroom and started taking a shower. Julie climbed in and hugged me from behind, her small body pressed to mine. 

"Jimmy I missed you so much, it was so hard to be without you." She told me as I spun her in my arms.

"Princess you did a great job here I'm so proud of you. I want you to feel free to do more stuff that a girl who wasn't part of the family would do." I told her kissing her tears away. 

She deserved to have some normalcy in her life she was 19 when dad brought her for me. I remember  it like it was yesterday, god she was so beautiful and somehow she managed to become even more astonishing while I was locked up. I can't put her through that again. We finished our shower and went to our room she handed me some clothes and put on my moms old dress the one I loved to see her in the most. 

"Juliet please promise me that you will talk to me and ask me whenever you feel like it has to be done, I know it wasn't allowed before but you deserve some normalness in your life." I said kissing the top of her head.

"Jimmy I want it to be like it was when dad was still here, I miss the normalness of our old life I just don't miss one part....Tommy." She said scared that I would punish her for saying hi name. 

He had hurt my girl and she was off limits to him he was supposed to wait for his own girl. He forced mine to do whatever he wanted and she did to save our son. I went and woke Hunter. We sat at the table and ate a breakfast of cereal toast eggs and meat with some water. I missed Julie's cooking she makes me so happy.  

"Hunter me and you are going to walk over all the property to try and find some meat, we're running low all that is left is in the fridge." I told him.