Can we go?

Jimmy's p.o.v.

I woke up before the rest of the family and decided to go visit Taylor and Emme to see if they want to see Julie and Hunter, it's been awhile since the whole family has been together. I drove for a few hours before I got there. I knocked on the door.

"Hello?" A feminine voice said.

"It's Jimmy."

"Jimmy? You got out?"

"Yes now open up the door Emme."

She opened the door and called for Taylor. He walked to the door and hugged her to his side.

"Jimmy it's been a bit since you last came to visit. Did you ever get your girl back?"

 I nodded at him. 

"Do you mind if we come stay for a few days? I want you to see Hunter."

"Not at all when should I expect you guys?"

"Few hours after breakfast." 

Taylor nodded and closed the door. I went to my truck and headed home.

Julie's p.o.v.

I woke up and Jimmy was gone. I know he had to have a very good reason to be gone so I'm not worried . I decided to go and make breakfast. I  decided to make spaghetti. I pulled the noodles, eggs, some cheese, and a little bit of meat out of the fridge. I began by frying the meat like bacon, boiling the noodles and made the eggs sunny side up. I put the noodles on the plate with a bit of garlic butter on them, placed the eggs on top then grated some cheese on top of the food. I put the meat on a separate plate on the middle of the table. I called Hunter down to eat. He ran down the stairs.

"Mom where's dad?"  he asked.

"I don't know sweetie."

Jimmy walked in right after the words left my mouth.