Big news

A/N: Caroline doesn't know about how they don't keep girls because Julie has Chloe but Hunter would kill a baby girl because he sees them as weak. I don't want him to sound cruel but this is how it would be if Caroline were to have a girl and who knows she might, even I have no clue yet, Also Caroline has been with them for a few months and has accepted the ways of the family. XX FluffyEmoKitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caroline's p.o.v.

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. Ugh why have I been puking every day for the past week? I hate being sick but my nausea never lasts more than a few minutes the last time I felt sick it lasted only until after I vomited up the contents of my stomach. I hope that I am pregnant because then I will finally give Hunter the family he wants. I hope I have a girl, I have always wanted a baby girl named Kenna. I smiled and rubbed my stomach hoping that I do have my baby in there.  I smiled at the thought and went downstairs to find Hunter. 

"Hunter, dear?"

"Yes Caroline?"

"I want to tell you something."

"Go for it baby girl."

"I think I am pregnant!"

"Really?" 

I nodded and he hugged me tightly. I smiled and kissed his chest since I am waaayyyy shorter than him. 

"I'm proud of you Caroline." He said in a very excited voice. 

"Let's wait to tell mom and dad though just in case I'm not." I said.

"Hon they won't be mad if you aren't, they know what that is like." He said. 

I knew that they had tried and failed after having Hunter but they eventually had Chloe.