Getting Hunter a girl

A/N: Hey we are going to skip 4 years because I have no idea how I wanted to go on with the plot so we are going to skip until Hunter is 20. He was 16 when Chloe was born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter's p.o.v.

I woke up freezing. My blankets and pillows on the floor. I had a nightmare, so I probably kicked them off while I slept. I knew today I would get my girl. I waited around the house mostly in my room as I was instructed to do by my dad and mom. I was waiting in my room for dad to bring me back a girl. I have never felt so nervous, what if she doesn't like me? I waited until Chloe ran up the stairs and told me to go meet my wife. I went down the stairs and seen her for the first time. God she is beautiful with long blonde hair, a small body, she was obviously a city girl through and through that much is obvious. She has piercings and tattoos that scar her pale skin she wears designer clothes that will soon be burned. I untied her before I pulled the blindfold off of her face showing that she has deep caramel brown eyes. 

"You are very pretty but you will not be high maintenance any longer, that is something that we do not do here." I told her. 

She looks scared but I can tell she isn't happy about the situation. 

"Why the hell did you bring me here? I will call the police the second you leave me in a room with a phone." She stated flatly anger lacing her voice. 

"Well we don't have a phone or a T.V. or anything of the sort so that might be a problem for you." I stated. 

She is starting to annoy me, she will learn the rules fast or she might end up punished. I will hate to have to do it to her, I already love her and don't want to see her harmed in any way. 

"Just let me go I won't tell please?" She begged. 

I shook my head. "What is your name sweetie?" I asked her.

"Caroline." She started sweetly.

Dad just looked at me with a pained expression. That was his real moms name, before she died giving birth. Marilyn replaced his mom, Tommy's mom was Marilyn. 

"That is a very beautiful name for a very beautiful girl." I said to her. 

She seemed to be settling very fast. Maybe it is an act but it is keeping her safe for now. 

"Thank you but um one thing there um, you never told me your name." 

"Hunter and I am your husband so you will show me respect and my parents will get the same respect that you give me." 

"Fuck you Hunter, I am not a possession and I am most certainly not your wife." She said

"We do not curse in this house. Please remember your place." I tell her.

I grab her arm and pull out a blade. I press it against her wrist, just enough that she will feel it and that there is blood dripping down her wrist.